Re: Can I go back to previous version?

After not going to the page for days, I noticed that Royal Road changed... Only for worse I think... When I use advanced search to try to find a new story to read, instead of telling me a synopsis of the story like any book, they put the first chapter directly and that don't tell me anything. Is like going to buy a book and instead of looking the back to know about it, you can only read the first page. Many people take a effort in making a synopsis for their story and it's now ignored, and like I said, I don't get good information of the novel... Is there a way to just see things like in the previous version?

Sorry for disturbing.

Re: Can I go back to previous version?

Wrote: After not going to the page for days, I noticed that Royal Road changed... Only for worse I think... When I use advanced search to try to find a new story to read, instead of telling me a synopsis of the story like any book, they put the first chapter directly and that don't tell me anything. Is like going to buy a book and instead of looking the back to know about it, you can only read the first page. Many people take a effort in making a synopsis for their story and it's now ignored, and like I said, I don't get good information of the novel... Is there a way to just see things like in the previous version?

Sorry for disturbing.

It's not gone. If you click the + symbol on your search, it will give you the synopsis blurb. If you press the right arrow, it'll give you the first chapter. 

The latter option isn't even available on mobile, so for many users, the synopsis is the only thing they can get out of a search past the basic details :)