This thread is locked

Re: Thread & Chill

I will give you some insights so that your poor brain will no longer be confused. The first, is that everyone on this thread except for me is clinically stupid. The second is that they are so clinically stupid that they sometimes seem smart, but trust me they aren't so just ignore those moments. The third is that april has fallen on his head as a baby so ignore his gibberish. The fourth is that Paul is a liar and is fit to be a politician so take everything he says with a grain of salt. The fifth is that you should ignore cat if you want your brain cells to live a healthy life. The sixth is that you should take everything I say as true and worship me as the one true penguin godemperor. The seventh is that dog doesn't exist so ignore him. And the eighth is that shitposting is nice, and so is soccer.

Re: Thread & Chill

Lord‎‎‎Vile Wrote: Indeed I am, my god Fazi. I am cats bitch and I suck his pepe everyday because it tastes nice. I must go now, to suck his pepe again, and then offer my daily thousand prayers to you, my divine master and godemperor, so that I will suck cats pepe everyday forever
jonfazliu Wrote: Dog is cats bitch

This thread is locked