Re: Soo I just got this :Your fiction has been rejected due to political themes. What's that about?

"Your fiction has been rejected due to political themes. Please open a support ticket if you'd like to contact the staff."

The novel is about a reincarnated CAT from a human, how's that politically offensive ?

Sure, some of the characters aka the furries in the fiction are named after historical figures, but they are named that as jokes by their master.
The thing is, I did not even get there...the first chapter only contains the "afterlife" /judgement part.

The book is about cats doing cat like things like stealing sausages, while commenting on the foolishness of humans...

This gets me decently deflated, since I already have an entire book-worth of chapters ready to publish, yet apparently I cannot do that here.

I have never seen any corner of the faq/info that says that says anything about politics on RR anyway, so what gives?

Re: Soo I just got this :Your fiction has been rejected due to political themes. What's that about?

Open a support ticket. For all I know they have legitimate issue with your book, but I’m sure a mod can clarify what happened and potentially sort this out if you contact them.

You could also go ping a mod in the Discord if you want, though I think the ones who approve and reject books are the more grumpy ones on the staff, since they have to approve and reject books.

For personal matters, we would prefer communication via support tickets, as we feel some things are better left in private, but considering you decided to open it up to the public, our concerns are inherently regarding the following:

From the synopsis:
Quote:
After reading this book, hopefully, people will see the furries from a different perspective.

WARNING! The book is not for the light hearted, is totally politically incorrect and contains TRIGGERS of all kinds. If you are an easily triggered special butterfly and your SJW nerve twitches at a mere light word, you may find this book quite uncomfortable. Any irony that the book contains is aimed at the current human society that has become worse than the society of the furries in many aspects.

From fiction content:
Quote:BECAUSE OF YOUR ARROGANCE THREE LIVES AGO, WHEN YOU RAN YOUR STUPID MOUTH OFF AND ADVISED THAT ART ACADEMY HEADMASTER TO REJECT A YOUNG HITLER’S PAINTING WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO ENTER THE ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS IN VIENNA, YOU JUST HAD TO GIVE YOUR EGOTISTIC NEGATIVE REMARKS AND GET HIS ENTRANCE DECLINED. BECAUSE OF THAT FAILURE, HE WENT ON A DIFFERENT PATH AND SLAUGHTERED THE WORLD INSTEAD. IN YOUR LAST TWO LIVES YOU HAVE BECOME A WARMONGER AND HAVE SLAUGHTERED A LARGE BODY COUNT DURING WAR TIMES TOO, SO YOU HAVE GONE DOWN IN EVEN MORE POINTS FROM THAT STUFF AS WELL.

Referencing real-life people and politics is against Royal Road policies.

Quote:Nemanja

Referencing real-life people and politics is against Royal Road policies.

Is this a case of "bepsi" vs "pepsi" workarounds?
Regardless, that ruling is pretty clear-cut - there's no wiggle room for displaying content with attendant warnings like "Traumatizing - Questionable Moral Values".

I recall the old "What is Mature?" thread which might be of some help to the OP.
Also, a thorough read-through of the FAQ & Rules. Some which may apply:

Quote:Rule 1 of the FAQ - General Rules:

Hate speech
 and pedophilia of any kind are prohibited in all areas of the site, including within fictions that have mature tags.

Quote:Fictions - Submission Rules - Real world content: 

Avoid including real-world religions and politics. If a fiction is discovered to include insults toward real-world religion, the author will be warned or even banned. If you wish to include religion, either create your own or do it in the most respectful way possible. Don’t include anything that depicts different “real world groups” in an offensive way.