Re: Can anyone assist in editing my Novel?

Quote:I want father who scold me when I did wrong.
I want mother who loves me unintentionally.
I want brother or sister who play with me.
If there is another life, i just want a family.
See, the journey of a boy who challenges god to seek what he wants. A tale you never heard off. A tale with joy and sadness of life.

Quote:"I want a father who would scold me if I did something wrong.

I want a mother who would love me unconditionally.
I want a brother or sister who would play with me.
If there is another life, I just want a family."
See the journey of a boy who challenges god to seek what he wants. A tale you have never heard off. A tale with joy and sadness of life.

OR,

Quote:"I want a father who scolds me when I did wrong.
I want a mother who loves me unconditionally.
I want a brother or sister who plays with me.
If there is another life, I just want a family."
See, the journey of a boy who challenges god to seek what he wants. A tale you never heard off. A tale with joy and sadness of life.

whichever one you prefer. I'd suggest you get a grammarly. even the free version would sort most of the minor mistakes out and make your writing easier on the eyes. though it's still a software and not a human. sometimes it might suggest things that either you don't like or not necessarily good for your writing. you have to judge for yourself during those times.

Re: Can anyone assist in editing my Novel?

I edited the first part of the prologue for you. There were a few places where I was confused by the wording, so I re-worded it but might not have done so correctly. Anyway, I hope you liked what I did with it, and if you did, I'd be glad to continue with the rest of the chapters you've published.

You can read the edit here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oyAYikoCQ28gfcYz7g8XP3zG3iQFf9KU
Post any comments you have here, and if you want the actual file, I can send it to you in a DM on Discord.