Re: Yes, it's another cover art request.

Hey there RoyalArtists, I am looking for a cover for my Story "Reincarnation With an Omniscient Grimoire".
In case the title didn't already give it away, this is a japanese inspired Isekai-Fantasy story, so I would like to have a Anime-Style Cover.

The story is about a boy Nathan, who gets transported into another world, with a magic grimoire which claims to contain all knowledge of this world. (Hence the title.) There he joins a school to become a magician and find out the secrets of his magic book.

Here's a brief idea of what I'd like the cover to look like:
I'd like the cover to have a vintage style border, to make it look as if the cover was made of leather. I want the cover to feature two of my main leads Nathan, and Aurelia, Nathan showing of his grimoire to the camera (Which is were I'd love to feature the title of the Novel) while Aurelia takes on a sort of fighting stance. I have a broad idea of what they look like, but that we can discuss privately.

If you are interested, send me a PM. I am willing to pay, and I would like you to come forward with a suggestion for how much pay you'd like to receive. I can only pay via PayPal, so keep that in mind.