Re: Raccoons And Penguins (Difficulty: Hard)

So it's like rock paper scissors, but with an additional charm. I don't know if it'll become too complex though. So sorry it's just me trying to create a game and don't know if this one works. 

Sneak: Action necessary before you can steal. 
Steal: Steals the craft of someone. (Needs sneak and unprotected victim. The sneaking posts need to be separated by 1 post from another person to be effective).
Craft: Crafts a level 1 weapon or shield of choice. (You can reclaim the weapon and equip it after 3 posts from other users) 
Reclaim crafting: prevents stealing of the crafted weapon after the third post of another. if no one appeared your weapon wasn't stolen, you shall reclaim it. 

Steal by force: If you have a stronger weapon than another, you can attack by force. If you aren't countered in 2 posts your weapon will remain in perfect condition. 
Scratch it: Counters with an owned craft. 
-Scratch it with a weapon (Counter): The weapon of the attacker will lose the number of levels your weapon has. Making it weaker. Your weapon will then disappear. 
-Scratch it with a shield (Defend): You defend. The weapon of the attacker won't suffer damage. each attack will decrease a shield level. 

Example

A: craft a sword. (needs 3 posts below)
B: craft a spear. (needs 3 posts below)
C: sneak B. 
D: sneak A.
A: reclaim sword. 3 posts have passed and I have a sword lv 1 now. D your attempt has failed!
Equipment: Sword lv 1. 
C: steal B. 3 posts have passed and I reclaim B's spear. Thanks for your patronage mr b. 
Equips: Spear lv 1. 
B: noooo! Damn raccoon! 
A: Attacks C (steal by force with sword lv 1)
C: Defend (Scratch it with spear lv 1). (Both weapons are destroyed)
If C didn't defend A would have the possibility to combine them. 

Combine: if you have 1 weapon and stole another one, you can fuse them to create a stronger weapon. Lv+Lv and equip at the end of your post. 

Extra things that can be added in the future: 
who knows

creates an item: Beer? Candy? double-strength drug? 

Re: Raccoons And Penguins (Difficulty: Hard)

Haha, this is a cute idea, you should have made some better post rules though. Its not that hard, just confusing.

The admin has the right idea.

id say you can't double post, but you don't have to wait for 3 posts to post again, only just to get your said item. Otherwise people will just forget about it tbh.

* so my next post could simply be after someone else.
Bob took a nap (2/3) *

Not trying to hi-jack but you should also have a name per player because people are lazy. feel free to ignore me.
--

-Bob joins the battle-
Crafting hammer (1/3)

--