Re: Review Swaps

Hey errbody, I've started posting the rewrite of my fiction The Adventures of a Unique Snowflake. I've got about 12,000 words up at the moment and I'm looking to review swap with a few novels of a similar length. Just an fyi, I'm a little bit of a critic so if I think your fiction is 3 stars or below, I'll send you a personal message with advice instead of posting a harsh review, just out of professional courtesy.

Anyway, the link to my fiction is here -> https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27224/snowstorm
Hit up this thread with a link to yours and I'll get to reviewing :)

SeaGangster Wrote: Hey errbody, I've started posting the rewrite of my fiction The Adventures of a Unique Snowflake. I've got about 12,000 words up at the moment and I'm looking to review swap with a few novels of a similar length. Just an fyi, I'm a little bit of a critic so if I think your fiction is 3 stars or below, I'll send you a personal message with advice instead of posting a harsh review, just out of professional courtesy.

Anyway, the link to my fiction is here -> https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27224/snowstorm
Hit up this thread with a link to yours and I'll get to reviewing :)

I'll hop in line! I only have 5K posted right now, but I imagine you'll be tied up with the others for a few weeks. I plan to update weekly with more chapters, so I should have roughly 10K by the time you get to mine. I will read yours and follow up by next weekend, life permitting. :)

EDIT: I'd actually prefer not to read, now that I see the tags on your story:

• Sexual Content

• Traumatising content

Sorry, not my cup of tea. Anything else from you that I can review, instead? 

Hey guys and gals, I will get to your stories as soon as I can. Unfortunately I got laid low with strep so I need a little time to recover before I can really dig into a new story.

To Andrew B. Salmon-> as of yet there is no sexual content. The prologue is a tad dark but I wouldn’t consider it graphic. I mostly put those tags in to cover my bases.