Re: Please, a normal fantasy story.

There is so much on this site, if you just know where to look, most of it is quite hidden from sight.

Obligatory Wandering Inn recommendation, if you want Fantasy, this is one of the absolute best you can find, so many characters one can care about, VERY expansive world-building, a ton of ongoing plot-threads. Trust me, this is so much more than simply a transmigration/litrpg story.

The Acts of Androkles : Set in a Fantasy world in the classical age. Has a 'Greek' MC who is a badass. This story is a published story being posted for free on this site.

The Iron Teeth: A Goblin's Tale : The tale of our local friendly goblin Blacknail and his rise to greatness. Seriously good overall.

Dragon Knight Prophecy : Sort of a classical fantasy story, with characters and all.

Sword of Ending : Nice story, and when reading it, you can notice the author is a fan of Markus Heitz.

The Eagle's Flight : One of the very best written stories you can find on this site, absolutely recommended for fans of fantasy.

Mother of Learning : Not exactly standard fantasy, but still one of the best and most popular fantasy webfiction, also very close to completion.

Yora Chronicles : Good story with a expansive history and well built world, it could use some improvement in writing style however

The Winds of Fate B1 - The Blood of Kings : Essentially Epic fantasy, even if not exactly original in plot, still very well written.

High Crew : The Adventure of a 'viking' through a harsh world.

Wonderous Tales of the Northern Kingdoms : This is something different, its not exactly a normal story, rather a set of tales, written like Fairytales, seriously one of the most hidden gems i have ever found on this site.

As someone who shares your taste (not a fan of manga/light novel tropes or litRPGs), I can also recommend Mother of Learning. It's set in a semi-modern world, but the world-building, magic system and plot are all top notch. 

The Wandering Inn is also on my to-read list. I've only read the first chapter so far but it seemed promising.

Makata Wrote: I really want to read a normal fantasy story for once, not the omnipotent MC's nor the gender benders, scratch the LitRPG's and reincarnations, and I hate summoned hero stuff, just a normal, classic western fantasy story.

I'll humbly recommend the story I'm publishing.

It's not the most classic definition of fantasy, but it might satisfy your taste. Plus, it's already finished and I'm uploading the chapters in quick succession while I work on its follow-up.

Makata Wrote: I really want to read a normal fantasy story for once, not the omnipotent MC's nor the gender benders, scratch the LitRPG's and reincarnations, and I hate summoned hero stuff, just a normal, classic western fantasy story.

I messaged you.
But, so that others who agree with you might find my story:

Please take a look at Amaranthine Scintilla. I post about 2 chapters a month. It is the ongoing tale of a village orphan who just wants to live his life, but a dream about a purple plant puts him on a path of somewhat accelerated development. At the same time it is the ongoing tale of a VR programmer learning to motivate NPCs without giving them 'Hero Dreams'.

If you don't mind accepting self-recommendations, the things I write would fit by not being anything you mentioned as I don't like reading any of that either. However, mayb would debate my stories not being all that classic in terms of western fantasy.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/9687/hyruh-ha

[/url][url=https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/26348/edict]https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/26348/edict

Hy'Ruh-Ha is complete. Edict is the sequel and I just started posting that.

My  epic fantasy Mayhap Jak is set in a standard fantasy world Perurgia and is about an orphan boy - and his created clan's rise in power.

Man plans and gods laugh!
Cruelly orphaned as a result of a wager between two gods, a forest-born boy must find his own way in the wide world.
To do so he will need to find friends, both animal and human alike.
He'll also need power and learn how to wield it. He's more than willing to fight, but it will take time, and many miracles to achieve his aim of revenging himself on an emperor.
Join Mayhap Jak, along with his odd assortment of animal companions and castoff humans, as they grow into the warriors and witches they will need to become to protect their  precious Wolf Clan.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27612/mayhap-jak-saga

Brock Deskins, Trevor Cooley, Andrew Hunter, Taran Mataharu, Duncan Pile, John Flanagan,all write good fantasy series without gettting too silly