Re: Holiday Review Swaps

If you don't mind me holding off until this weekend to get started on my review, I wouldn't mind doing a review swap.
----
My story Deviant's Masquerade, is an urban-fantasy anthology, with each episode following a different set of characters in the same world filled with magic, superheroes, villains, mad science, tears in reality, and ghost-zombies.

Current Episodes follow:
-A non-powered supervillain and his best friend who is just done with everything.
-A music loving necromancer and his (sort-of-strong-armed-into-it) apprentice.
-A pair of non-human twins who are trying to hide that fact from their loved ones and the police.
-A single non-powered father and his four superpowered kids.
-A monster hunter and the 'precocious' kid he's been given custody of. (Current Episode)

I don't have a story up yet, and don't know when I will. But, I do want to start getting a bit more involved in Royal Road beyond lurking. I'll take a look at your story :)

When you say review, what kind of review are you looking for? Light, medium, heavy critiquing? Is there something you want me to focus on specifically? How many chapters in would you suggest I read before an 'overall' of everything I read? I know some stories take 3, 5, or 10 chapters to really pick up.

@Arthicern: That's fine, I'm not away myself until tomorrow!  

@K-Anu-Grymm: Any commentary is useful, but I think it's mostly structural and pacing I'd be interested in - how it hangs together as an overall narrative (well, at least one built of multiple episodes), rather than as a string of individual chapters read one at a time.  I think the first 3 arcs (Dragon's Veil, A Simple Job and Janaxia Backstory) should be enough to get a decent idea of this - that's about 25 chapters (but is two complete stories and a mini-backstory arc).  The first arc by itself is just 9 chapters, so that should show you if it's the sort of thing you're going to like.  It looks like Deviant's Masquerade follows a similar model - episodic arcs, rather than a single long narrative, but I'm just going off the description.