Re: Holiday Review Swaps

If you don't mind me holding off until this weekend to get started on my review, I wouldn't mind doing a review swap.
----
My story Deviant's Masquerade, is an urban-fantasy anthology, with each episode following a different set of characters in the same world filled with magic, superheroes, villains, mad science, tears in reality, and ghost-zombies.

Current Episodes follow:
-A non-powered supervillain and his best friend who is just done with everything.
-A music loving necromancer and his (sort-of-strong-armed-into-it) apprentice.
-A pair of non-human twins who are trying to hide that fact from their loved ones and the police.
-A single non-powered father and his four superpowered kids.
-A monster hunter and the 'precocious' kid he's been given custody of. (Current Episode)

Re: Holiday Review Swaps

@Arthicern: That's fine, I'm not away myself until tomorrow!  

@K-Anu-Grymm: Any commentary is useful, but I think it's mostly structural and pacing I'd be interested in - how it hangs together as an overall narrative (well, at least one built of multiple episodes), rather than as a string of individual chapters read one at a time.  I think the first 3 arcs (Dragon's Veil, A Simple Job and Janaxia Backstory) should be enough to get a decent idea of this - that's about 25 chapters (but is two complete stories and a mini-backstory arc).  The first arc by itself is just 9 chapters, so that should show you if it's the sort of thing you're going to like.  It looks like Deviant's Masquerade follows a similar model - episodic arcs, rather than a single long narrative, but I'm just going off the description.