Re: Where to find followers and thank them?

You mean the account names of your followers and those who favorite your story? Sorry, that info is not available to mere authors. I think the mods have the capability of getting that data, but that is privileged information. 

I understand that you want to thank the people who read your story, but that same information can be used to hunt those plebs who gave you anonymous bad reviews and ratings. I'm sure you won't stoop so low as too hunt down that little twat that gave you that unknown half-star rating, but the problem is some authors will. If you get your info, some authors will ask for that same capability. Info leads to chaos; Chaos leads to hate; hate leads to suffering... 

Just thank them as a whole, that is how most authors thank their followers anyway.  

Re: Where to find followers and thank them?

batotit Wrote: You mean the account names of your followers and those who favorite your story? Sorry, that info is not available to mere authors. I think the mods have the capability of getting that data, but that is privileged information.

I admit that it came as a complete shock. Very Happy  In all art websites I was, we could do it...
But I completely understand this new regulation. I think it's kinda cool, since you have no choice but to remain kind and friendly. 
Thanks for the info!