This thread is locked

Re: Thread 2: electric boogaloo

You truly are a cat, cat. Playing with your prey, never truly finishing it off, enjoying it's suffering until it finally bleeds out. Well I will tell you this! No matter how much you damage my brain, no matter how many brain cells of mine you disintegrate, I will never accept you as my child, and allow you to call me ancestor! Everything might have changed when the fire nation got shot in the knee and used to be an adventurer adventuring in mainecreft and shooting people in foooortniiite like you, but you and that retarded squirrel will not get me to convert to your vile cult

Or Bobbita. I don't discriminate. Or maybe Dat, as a combination of dog and cat. Or Dag, or Cag, Or Cog, Cot, Dot. Maybe even Steve. Or another common random name. Actually, since I don't discriminate, we can't have just english names. How about out favorite anime language, the mighty japanese? I mean we could just use some random anime protagonists name since japanese authors seem to always name them after common names. Surnames are even worse. I mean, japanese authors tend to try to make anime protagonists as bland as they can, since it makes people be able to relate to them better. Somehow.

And if anime protagonists are that bad, just imagine the side characters. I mean the amount of Akira, Makoto, Yuki, Aoi, Akane, Rin, Takashi, Megumi, Yuri, and so on is so huge that eventually they just start to blend together. Not to mention that the characters with those names tend to be the same type of character too

*Fazi shakes himself out of confusion* Not really though, western authors at least try to make the names a little more special. In japanese anime though, it is always the same sounding voice, the same looking guy, with some common name and surname. Like todays western music. Some random girl is singing about some random romance song, then you watch another song, where another random girl that might look different but not really is singing some other random romance song that might look different but not really. So it's probably just people wanting to make the most money out of the least amount of effort they can put in huh. Well I learned something new today, it's always why writing full trains of thought is fun. And okay, the squirrel is now dag.
This thread is locked