Re: Thread 2: electric boogaloo

Yeah he likes to suck people dry of their juices. It's why he is so angry all the time, people just can't keep up with his needs. Don't worry though, I have a millions of cultists which I took with me when I killed Cthulhu, that I can send to tire him, and he can only last about 2 million cultists at most. They'll probably enjoy it, the depraved bastards

Well that is an obscure movie reference. But you really are a dirty dirty little boy. Medieval on my ass is no good you know, first is a couple dates, then there is the fact that I don't swing that way, and then is the fact that even if I did swing that way I would be on top, and then is the fact that going medieval is just barbaric, I'm not really into maces and flails and torture chambers really, no matter what you find in my basement or my cultists tell you. Nuh uh.

Gutter mind?! How dare you! I'm perfectly innocent and sweet and lovely and nice and I don't have cultists and I like small animals and stuff, but you were the one that allowed me the possibility to make those remarks. Saying stuff like shall I give you food when that abomination said gib yer hole, or saying things like Freddy is going to take care of you, or things like I'm going to go medieval on your ass, of course I in my divine mercy will get worried that you are being too lustful, and make remarks on your true thoughts and stuff. Anyways. You guys like sports? Soccer is nice.