Re: Thread 2: electric boogaloo

Cryptic weenie, stop stealing my jazz. I'm the guy that writes overly long and complicated yet ridiculous replies and have the penguin avatar. Your 1000 fiction follows totally did not impress me as a fellow book addict, and neither did your fabulous entrance into the thread of madness and cat. Neither did our mutual dislike of movies and biology. I'm being replaced aren't I? You find someone younger and prettier and smarter and suddenly our relationship never happened. You cruel bastards. Cat, do a mournful dance while singing a creepy song in my honor, my dear freeend.

how can one such as I, ever replace your presence? my nescient and meager understanding can't even reach your unfathomable levels of greatness in this thread.
while I was wandering and stumbling through the dark unaware of the threads greatness, and In my ignorance I committed a sin so large no man should ever know...

I rejected an invitation to this masterpiece of a thread not once, but twice. Yet somehow I winded up here by the Vile Lord persistent nagging.

and where were you? no, you alredy left your mark behind and committed no sin towards this greatness of madness and I cannot share your hate for biology, for biology is my chosen subject of schooling.

I acknowledge your great mastery of writing word walls, my good sir. And no, I was being foolish when I wrote of my hate of movies and biology, for I meant as to how I absolutely hate movies but like biology, since I too have studied biology, clumsy clumsy me. Anyways, while I was leaving my mark on this thread, you were out there, in the wilds and forests of books that make up the royalroad jungle, reading anything and everything, finding specimens of the rare species of originality. No, I wasted my time reading fanfictions, searching for the rare diamond that was compressed from the sheer amount of coal. Foolish thy name is Fazi, for I cannot even see the extent of your sheer greatness and macho.

I bet you got really scared and panicked, and for a second thought 'Ancestor Fazi, save us from the mighty dragon!' And then I obviously came and saved you, without feeling any fear or panic at all, and totally planned my every word and did not write them in panic over 30 seconds, pausing for a moment to look for anything disrespectful or any mistakes. You are so lucky april, your ancestor here responded to your plead

Cat, I've thought about it, with my genius and sheer awesomeness, and your unstableness unstoppableness, we could form one mighty being and defeat any moderator or admin threat! Like a fusion, or those robot mechas combining into one giant mecha, or other such things! Cat, join me, and together, no one shall stop us. What will our name be though? Fazi cat? Cazi? Faat? Fat? Cafa? Faca? Catzi? Na-... I'll think of something good eventually

are you assuming that i? cryptor, isn't corrupted? for most of the corrupted and vile people leave behind cryptic messages of their own superiority and claim of their own worth as superior, above their own race? a race toward selfish means to satisfy their own greed. To steal and take as much resources, yet leave behind just enough so their own greed can continue to be so. in all of this, where does humanities play come in?

Humanity? My dear sir, I have long ascended over that. I am Fazi, and I shall make a giant robot mecha with wasteful giant lasers in it's chest and give it the ability to fly with propulsors but also gigantic wings that don't really serve a purpose. Corruption is the change of something from its base to something erroneous. I have never strayed from my path of trying to make a giant mecha. I care not for the greed, vileness of humans for it does not affect my giant mecha making!