Re: Review for Review? (Going on Vacation)

Hey all! Ill be traveling soon for vacation with my family and I thought it would be a fun time to read some original works while on the plane. I am looking to do a review swap for 5 people who are interested. I will give honest critique and feedback and should be overall a blast. All I ask is you do the same for me. Leaving Friday so lets see what we get :)

My Book is an Epic Fantasy called Highborn (The Stormforth Chronicles)

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24819/highborn-the-stormforth-chronicles

Excited to see what I get to read! All story length accepted.

I've read the first few chapters of your story, and I don't mind trading reviews when I'm done with it.

My story Deviant's Masquerade, is an episodic anthology following different a different set of characters each episode. With each set of characters existing in the same urban-fantasy / superhero filled world, and giving different views and takes on said world while exploring their own stand alone stories. It's currently around 350 RR pages, and can be divided into four episodes.

Arthicern Wrote: I've read the first few chapters of your story, and I don't mind trading reviews when I'm done with it.

My story Deviant's Masquerade, is an episodic anthology following different a different set of characters each episode. With each set of characters existing in the same urban-fantasy / superhero filled world, and giving different views and takes on said world while exploring their own stand alone stories. It's currently around 350 RR pages, and can be divided into four episodes.

Perfect! Yeah ill give ya a read! Sounds like a fun read!