Re: Royal Road Tables, how do I add one and manipulate the information within it!!!!!

Ok, I am trying to add Tables to my chapters to help streamline my Character sheets, skill trees, etc...

Fist off, I suck at coding.

Second, yes I hit the little button to add a table. It adds it to the Chapter content, but then I can not add any information or manipulate the table after that. Its frustrating. 

Please use small words so I do not get confused, I am that frustrated at this point in time!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Royal Road Tables, how do I add one and manipulate the information within it!!!!!

Even if you know coding, it can get tedious to get tables to always look the same way in a LitRPG story.

I solved this by creating an excel sheet that handles most of that process for me, reducing it to copy&paste, and I made that with instructions available here:
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24669/info-on-the-sphere/chapter/362511/tool-creating-tables-on-royalroad

You still need coding knowledge to create your own tables with it - but no such knowledge to use it after those tables have been created.
I suggest you make the tables like you want them as a mockup in another excel sheet, then ask around for someone who knows how to code HTML and have him/her transfer your design into an excel file like I made that linked one.
That is a one-time effort that would allow you to use the same tables again and again (like advancing a skill tree) without need for more coding knowledge from you.