Re: Im new to this site help me out?

I stumbled upon this site when looking for some isekai trash to read and ill have to say they aren't that bad some of these stories are pretty awesome.

Though it doesn't seem like many people make these types of Japanese style English light novels or what i like to call them

Dubbed orginal light novels

I'm definitely not experienced at all in writing but having read so many I'm kinda interested now just wondering why i don't see more of these types of stories am I just the only werido who would read them? Lol

Wubwubnub Wrote: Though it doesn't seem like many people make these types of Japanese style English light novels

I am not sure if you mean portal fantasy that follow the generally light-hearted plot of light novel isekais or the entire genre of portal fantasy.

If it's the former, I've seen from experience that those are mostly at webnovel.

As for the ones that differ; there are quite a number over here so I don't see why you would assume not many people are interested in writing/reading it (me writing one myself)

Wubwubnub Wrote: I stumbled upon this site when looking for some isekai trash to read and ill have to say they aren't that bad some of these stories are pretty awesome.

Though it doesn't seem like many people make these types of Japanese style English light novels or what i like to call them

Dubbed orginal light novels

I'm definitely not experienced at all in writing but having read so many I'm kinda interested now just wondering why i don't see more of these types of stories am I just the only werido who would read them? Lol

I'm writing one right now, I think? Like, an anime-style light novel, written in story arcs and oneshots. I'd love it if you took a look!