Re: Ashes of Eternity - Review Swap

So my sci/fi book Post Human is almost finished, and I've started a new sci/fi serial.  Three chapters posted so far.  Just like my other works, I'll be doing weekly updates.  What I'd really like to see are some reviews.  I'm open to doing review swaps (I've written many reviews so far), so if you have a fiction you'd like some feedback on, please let me know and we can arrange a review swap.

I will give an honest review (good, bad & ugly), and expect only the same.  If you would rather, I am also open to giving in-depth feedback/tips on a work in progress rather than a review.  This actually takes a lot more time, so I won't do more than a few of those.

My new fiction is called Ashes of Eternity, so take a look and post below if you're willing to swap!

Wrote: Your book looks interesting, so I'd be willing to swap! Mine is over 120k words though so I'm not sure how fair that would be. :P Maybe just a portion of mine instead.

I'd be happy to make the swap.  A few of my past review swaps are still on my regular weekly reading list, so I'll get through it all eventually.  Give me a few days to read some chapters, and I'll write something up.

I've got a fledgling story up that I would love to have a review for, or if you're up to it, the more in-depth feedback you spoke of. I feel I need to improve and would love some direction on how. Either way, your story seems interesting, so I'll be giving it a read and a review tomorrow most likely, or whenever I have the time to read it.

If you're feeling up to it, here is my story: Golden Fires of War

Wrote:
Wrote: Your book looks interesting, so I'd be willing to swap! Mine is over 120k words though so I'm not sure how fair that would be. :P Maybe just a portion of mine instead.

I'd be happy to make the swap.  A few of my past review swaps are still on my regular weekly reading list, so I'll get through it all eventually.  Give me a few days to read some chapters, and I'll write something up.

Great! I just left the review for yours.

Wrote:
Wrote:

Great! I just left the review for yours.

Awesome.  Accidentally read a few chapters of Book 2, got really confused, and then figured out my mistake.  I'm starting Book 1 now, so should have your review up in a day or two.  Thanks!

Rubygold153 Wrote: I've got a fledgling story up that I would love to have a review for, or if you're up to it, the more in-depth feedback you spoke of. I feel I need to improve and would love some direction on how. Either way, your story seems interesting, so I'll be giving it a read and a review tomorrow most likely, or whenever I have the time to read it.

If you're feeling up to it, here is my story: Golden Fires of War

I took a quick glance, I'll send you a PM.

Hey, if you are willing to read my story ATL: Stories from the Retrofuture, I'll definitely give my very thoughts on your story so far-- though it'll be a week or two before I can start reading.

ATL's first story, The Social Media Killer, doesn't end on RRL until around July 12th, but the content is also on its own website if you decide to read, decide to read all the way, and finish before RRL gets there. 

Thedude3445 Wrote: Hey, if you are willing to read my story ATL: Stories from the Retrofuture, I'll definitely give my very thoughts on your story so far-- though it'll be a week or two before I can start reading.

ATL's first story, The Social Media Killer, doesn't end on RRL until around July 12th, but the content is also on its own website if you decide to read, decide to read all the way, and finish before RRL gets there.

Sure.  I owe JPuntuned a review first, so I'll need a week or so to get to yours also.