Re: Synopsis help- London [ Gin ]

I've come up with this idea for a story, based in Great Britain, London. During the Gin Craze.

A little crazy, but I kinda want to stuff some litrpg in that heinous age.

Right now, my plan for the story is for a child in that time period to be poor, living in bad housing and whatnot, but happy. Then, having parents of said child become addicted to gin, and having them take away his sibling one night, not returning the next day.

Then he receives the system, getting a quest to search for them. I plan to have it spiral off from there, and there's some crazy stuff in my head right now.

...You can imagine what happens next...

Although this may seem too bare-bones, I would like some help to improve my current synopsis:

Gin: A pint of London's finest

[ Synopsis ]

1728, January 23rd
- - - - -
Oliver Wood was a happy child.
Although everything he wore was old and patched, what he lacked was never a bother, as long as he had his family.
While his mom and dad worked all night, they were always ready to give him a smile and hugs.
Cindy was annoying though.
One day, when Oliver woke up, nobody was home.
Nobody came home.

To Oliver Wood, family was everything. Even though they were poor, even though he and his siblings wore shabby and patched clothes, even if they starved for some time, he was always happy.

He had no trouble over what he didn't owe, since he had his family. His family was his everything, his true terasure. Yet one day, he woke up to an empty house. Devoid of Cindy's annoying noise, lacking his mother's nagging, without his father's laughter. He waited, and waited. No one came. No one.

Then he heard a sound, accompanied by something in his sight.

*ding!*

First mission of the system: Save Cindy Wood from the clutches of people that seeks to sell her!

Rewards:*insert whatever*

With this strange developement, in the midst of the capital of Britain, London, Oliver Wood decided to save his loved ones from the most dreaded drug of the time, and their distributors who would do everything to stop him.

I somewhat tried to do, but I'm unsure if its better. Still, hope its usefeul.

1728, January 23rd
- - - - -
To Oliver Wood, his family was everything.
Even though they were poor, even though he and his siblings wore shabby and patched clothes, even though they sometimes didn't have enough to eat, they were together, so he was satisfied.

He didn't complain about what he didn't own, or what he could've gotten with richer parents, nor about how they were barely scraping by; it was nothing compared to being with them, around the fireplace.

Cindy was annoying though.
One day, he woke up to an empty house, devoid of Cindy's screams, his mother's nagging, without his father's laughter.
He waited.
No one came.

Then he heard a sound.

*ding!*
Raskaro - Credits to the synopsis
* I don't really have a plan for this one, it came out of the blue, and I just REALLY like the idea of it. *

Final draft