Re: Two Factor Authentication?

Why do you think RR requires this? It already has a secure login/bot detection system. Not to be bitchy about it, but setting this up would take some time and effort from the mod team, and from what i know, they're already understaffed and doing their best to keep up with their workload. 

I don't know much about 2FA, since i've almost never used it, but i've never needed it, to be honest. From what i've seen, i don't think RR has it, nor needs it. 

Re: Two Factor Authentication?

Wrote: Why do you think RR requires this? It already has a secure login/bot detection system. Not to be bitchy about it, but setting this up would take some time and effort from the mod team, and from what i know, they're already understaffed and doing their best to keep up with their workload. 

I don't know much about 2FA, since i've almost never used it, but i've never needed it, to be honest. From what i've seen, i don't think RR has it, nor needs it.

Thanks for the confirmation that RR probably doesn't have 2FA. I'm not trying to force anything. If the mods deem it unnecessary, then so be it, but it doesn't hurt to ask, yeah?

obran Wrote: I like 2FA especially using one time passwords through Google Authenticator.  They are great for site that store your credit card # or contain lots of personal info.  Neither of those use cases however, happens to be Royal Road.

Certainly money and privacy make 2FA more necessary, but need is a continuum. I don't stand to lose money if this account is compromised, but keeping private messages private is worth something at least.