Re: RoyalRoad#101 - Free Reviews each Sunday.

Hey! I'm looking for stories to review. Leave a link to your story and expect me to leave a review on Sunday. I'll review at least 1 story, starting from the earliest that appear here, on each Sunday. However, do keep in mind that I won't read dozens of chapters into the story if grammar makes it hard for me to enjoy what I'm reading. Also, if your story is already very long, then I won't read more than 100-150 pages into it if I don't come to enjoy it in some way. Do expect me to leave a detailed review though :) Naturally, I'll read more if not all of the story before reviewing it in the case I come to like it.

I'm also going to be picking one story from the front page of RoyalRoad and one story at random on Sundays. Depending on how much I read into them before leaving reviews, I'll be steadily adding links to the reviewed stories to this post as the time goes.

The Lost Redeemer - Personal Enjoyment Score - 6/10. Overall score 4/5.
Zjjan Master - Personal Enjoyment Score - 0/10. Overall score 2/5.

Hey,

I'm a relatively new author but long time reader. 

Because of that, my novel isn't overly long. As of the next update this weekend it will be roughly 35 pages long. By the time you get to it, it may be around 60-80 but it all depends on time. isn't overly long. As of the next update this weekend it will be roughly 35 pages long. 

Anywho, this is the Blurb and the link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24393/arcadia

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Foldmanscifi...Hb4As%3D.jpg

Year 3444: A fledgling colony funded by Lanston-Co, a multi-trillion pound corporation from the United Interstellar Kingdom has set out to colonise the frontier world of PN-40A7823F - Arcadia. The colony headed by an idealistic young man - Adam, the youngest of the Lanston family will seek to settle into a new harmonious existence. Life on Arcadia is bountiful with everything thriving in a complex web of symbolism, the earth readily gives up its fruits and seeds for man to feast alongside the natural beast of the world. As man drives to bend Arcadia to its will as it has done countless times before on thousands of worlds, they will discover the hubris of their actions.

I'd appreciate a review on my story, if you can.

Deviant's Masquerade: A world of Heroes, Villains, Rogues, and Family

The story is a bit of an anthology, so if you do review, the main thing I'm trying to get feedback on is if I'm giving the characters enough depth in their episode, and if I'm doing enough world building episode to episode.

Thanks for your time.