Re: The search for the highest level account.

Ah, Killashard surpassed my expectations. I didn't expect that. He's commented, like, 7,000 more times since I last checked as opposed to my 2,000-odd new comments. Comments make a huge difference. xD

I reckon I'm set to pass all three of them given a year or so though since I give out rep a lot and am also getting exp from new rep levels. I guess we just wait and see.

Lone Wrote: Ah, Killashard surpassed my expectations. I didn't expect that. He's commented, like, 7,000 more times since I last checked as opposed to my 2,000-odd. Comments make a huge difference. xD

I reckon I'm set to pass all three of them given a year or so though since I give out rep a lot and am also getting exp from new rep levels. I guess we just wait and see.

I'll wait in anticipation then. If you make the 3rd place, I'll update my listing to include 3 places and not just the top 2. Good luck!

Cadoc, there is Killashard at level 26 (which is currently also the highest level a user has reached), mainly because he comments a LOT.
And yeah, high rep non-authors are sort of rare, all i have seen are those who have gotten their rep from after the level update, this is mainly because rep was used back then as a way to thank the author for their story, you could just give reputation directly to the author.