Re: Dungen Map Help

Im looking for a good site to use for creating a map of a Dungeon in my story. I tried using Pyromancers, and when I saved the layout I couldn't figure out how to attach it to Royal Roads site. It asked for a 'Source' and im unsure what that is. Am I missing a step? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Re: Dungen Map Help

I've not had the opportunity to actually look at the features of RR yet so I can't comment on this 'source' problem but the easiest way of getting around it is probably taking a screenshot of your map and simply inserting it as an image.
There's a lot of RPG mapping tools about that you can search for and experiment with online but for my own DnD sessions and the like I use Illwinter's Floorplan Generator, a cheap and fairly versatile piece of dedicated software.

Edit:
After actually going and reading your story (I look forward to more chapters and some cleaning of the earlier ones) I see you already have a solution and a tool. I also took notes of the dates... Bit silly of me not to notice but perhaps someone else will find the recommendation decent.
New Reply