Re: Book Covers

*claps* Very nice work!!! I've tried the black shading before coloring once before after seeing professional/a bazilion times better than me artists use it. But I didn't get it down the first time and haven't been able to try it since. One of these days I should really go all out on a picture when I have the time....

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and comment on the beautiful art! I'm sure people looking for commissions will jump on this~ (:

Oh wow! I really like the art you all make. Especially Anna's art style is something I really like. I am currently writing a book about a blacksmith who finds the hammer of a godsmith. A godsmith was a legendary smith which could make everything he wanted with a few strikes of his hammer. It's a fantasy story and I would love to get a legit cover for it. Right now I only have a picture I found on google which doesn't seem to have a clear source. I don't feel right using this for as long as it takes for me to write the story but because it's a simple hobby it doesn't bother me really.

How much do you charge per cover? And could I specifically get Anna to draw it for me? Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

sleeplessbanter Wrote: Do you guys come up with the illustrations designs yourself, and what would the price for a cover be.

Hello!
We draw illustrations according to the description given by the customer. Some of our works are fantasy of our artists. The portfolio exhibited not only custom work.
Price list sent to you in private messages.

Hello. I find myself in need of a good cover for my story "The Crows and the Plague." It's a low fantasy, quasi-horror story about plague doctors in an alternate history where they developed the more famous methods for dealing with plague much earlier. The plague doctors dress very much like the traditional plague doctors from the 1600's, with those bird-like masks and long, black coats, but they are also armed with swords and crossbows, and wear chain-mail armor under their coats. Can someone help with a cover? 

Wrote: Hello. I find myself in need of a good cover for my story "The Crows and the Plague." It's a low fantasy, quasi-horror story about plague doctors in an alternate history where they developed the more famous methods for dealing with plague much earlier. The plague doctors dress very much like the traditional plague doctors from the 1600's, with those bird-like masks and long, black coats, but they are also armed with swords and crossbows, and wear chain-mail armor under their coats. Can someone help with a cover?

Hello!

No problem. I wrote you a private message with a proposal to draw a cover for your book.

Okay, I think it will be correct to publish our price list here.

For new customers we have great discounts.

Our price list: 
character development - $ 220 (For new customers now there is a discount and the cost is only 150 dollars)   
illustration or cover (with 1 character and detailed background) - $ 220 (For new customers now there is a discount and the cost is only 150 dollars)   
+ the development of a unique font - $ 30    
+ several reversal options - $ 30   
For an additional character + $ 50 
Also, when ordering multiple covers, or illustrations, we can give you a discount.    

Write to me if you're interested in it)

New Reply