Re: Review Swap Request

Hey everyone, I'm looking to a do a couple of review swaps. 

My story isn't 100% done. I've kind of hit a wall. I have only written like 1k words in the past month. I'd like to get some feedback before I attempt finish it. It's currently sitting at about 57k words. I think the completed text will be around 63k words. 

A little about myself, I'm 27 and have a college degree. I've read probably 20 litrpgs, so I have a pretty good idea of what things you should have in them. Also, I don't consider myself to be that good of a writer.
This is my first novel I have ever written. As long as you are 13 and older I would be glad to read and review your work. (Just make sure it's under 100k words)

I'm not looking for that deep of a review, I'd just like another set of eyes to read my work. The review I'll give your story will include what I think of the structure, plot, if I enjoyed it, room for improvement, etc. We can hash out the details. I'll pm you a link to my story when we do.

Thanks!

You should provide a link if you're asking for 'review swaps' and maybe a short blurb/synopsis of your story to garner interest. 

Unless you're asking for feedback on a story you haven't posted yet, in which case it's not really a 'review swap', but a trade critique/feedback request perhaps(via google docs or something). 

Ah okay, 
Rainli Wrote: You should provide a link if you're asking for 'review swaps' and maybe a short blurb/synopsis of your story to garner interest. 

Unless you're asking for feedback on a story you haven't posted yet, in which case it's not really a 'review swap', but a trade critique/feedback request perhaps(via google docs or something).

Ah okay thanks, I guess I'm looking for a critique/feedback request where they look at my story (via google docs) and I look at their story through whatever medium. This wsa my first post on the forums, so sorry for being ignorant. 

I will swap stories with you if you like, although I won't guaranty working with it until I read the first couple of chapters.  I have 25k words done, also a lit rpg.  You would need to pm me your email, I currently have it in word, although I plan to start uploading part today.