Nimbus reviewing services.
• No flash in the pan stories. Your story must be at least 6000 words long to qualify for this. While I pride myself with reading a story to the end of the current content before I review, I sometimes can't finish stupidly long stories either. Generally, if it's over 500 pages long, it better be damn good in order to hold my interest.
• No loli MCs, please. While some of you might have them, and they're allowed on RoyalRoad, I can't bring myself to read any story with a loli MC. Shotas either.
• Light novels are iffy territory, as are straight-up 'evil' MCs. It's hard for me to either enjoy, or, with their style of writing, fully review Light Novels. I can still try, but there are no guarantees. The straight-up evil MCs are probably by biggest turn off. I can do some, and I have enjoyed a few, namely Catherine from A Practical Guide to Evil, but most just piss me off.
• Be polite and wait your turn. I'll try to mantain a small list here in this thread. My reviews take time to do as well, so be patient. Don't clamor to have yours done first, and ask when I'll do them. Don't double post either.
Plug away, then.
• Do NOT, in any way, attempt to bribe me or convince me to give you a 'good' review. I will immediately remove you from this list and blacklist you from any future services. I'm doing this to HELP people improve and expand their stories, not to be for hire as a praise specialist. If you don't agree with this, sod off. I'm not going to write awesome, glowing five starz fer everywun reviews in the hopes that you might tip me. And I never will.
• Actual tipping. IF you have already received your review. IF you are satisfied that I provided you with constructive advice in order to further your carrer as an author. IF you feel like I helped you. Then, and only then, consider donating a buck or two. Don't tip me ahead of time, or to get me to speed up reviews. IF you do tip me, please notify me in a PM.
• I will NOT hold reviews for ransom, change reviews or delete them if not tipped. I'm not some seven year old toddler in that regard. This thread is for FREE reviews, with and added side of optional tipping, not a tipping thread with a free option. I realize many authors are just starting, perhaps looking to make careers from their writing, and want/need help and advice. I was like that, and I'm not going to take advantage of people because of that.
14 Chapters at a little over 50,000 words, just having finished the climax of the first arc.
Meant to be a Sports Anime story in a magic fantasy setting. Looking forward to your honest evaluation.
Meant to be similar to old works in super robot subgenre of anime/manga, so its pretty niche. Its over 110 pages now.