Re: Anything like "There is no Epic Loot here, Only Puns."?

Its a near perfect mix of a MC you can't help but love (Ya, she's a goody-two-shoes, but she's not "Sunshine and rainbows" naive either), great side-characters, good Comedy and an interesting twist that mixes up a somewhat overdone Setting.

Does anyone know any stories that are similar in "Heart" (for lack of a better term) to this one? That might be a little vague, but hope it makes sense.
From either RRL or NU is fine.

NOTES:
1): Decent Length (30+chapters or 2-3 Volumes, depending on chapter length), and/OR being actively translated (Has been updated in the last 1 - 2 months). I.E. I don't want something with 10-15 chapters that's not been updated since August 2016, but something with 5-10 chapters that's been update Mid Jan/Feb (or even the start) is perfectly fine.
2): No Hentai/Smut. Adult themes/Scenes are fine, but no blatant smut (I.E. a bedroom scene just for the sake of smut).
3): Harem tag is fine, but
No Polygamy.

Re: Anything like "There is no Epic Loot here, Only Puns."?

If you'll excuse the shameless plug, I believe my series fits your criteria. The main character is a troll with a good heart who would rather not hurt anyone--if only they'd stop trying trying to kill her! There's a mix of humour and seriousness, plenty of twists and turns, and secrets that are revealed slowly over the course of the story.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/22019/undermind