Re: Looking for feedback for my story: Rebirth of Fallen

Hello guys,

Hope you are having a great day.

I wanted to spread awareness for my story and ask for feedback on it. I'm really looking for anything that can help me improve (grammar, sentence structure, the flow of the story, if it makes sense to you). It is my first story I have ever written and in my second language as well.

So any review, feedback, comments or PMs are welcome and greatly appreciated, no matter how small or detailed.

Rebirth of Fallen

Tags: Fantasy, Male lead, Reincarnation - are the big ones.

Synopsis:
Ever thought about getting a new chance on life in the new world? How you would make it a better life, how you would do so much better in a world of fantasy, of new races and magic?

Raijen got the second chance, Erin got the second chance too, everything should have been perfect. New world, new opportunities, new family, but the price had to be paid first.

Because the tales usually told are of loving families, heroes rising to power, and good winning over all adversities, we love them, which is why we tell them.

But what happened to those who turned out to be evil, what shaped them? What forced them to live in such a way that we don’t want to tell their tales?

Let me show you what happens when you are reborn as one of the many, and not one of the privileged. Let’s follow the path of the fallen.

Thank you for any feedback or even if you just read and enjoy.

Re: Looking for feedback for my story: Rebirth of Fallen

Hi, How would you like to exchange reviews? I can check your story ( I read the synopsis and it seems good)  and after reading I can make a review and you check my story and do the same. Of course, you don't have to give me a five rating on everything, I'm just saying to make honest reviews of each other's stories ( basically constructive reviews). 

Just tell me what you think, here is mine: Within The Soul

Synopsis:

After a series of unexpected and traumatic events, Matthew, a physicist from futuristic earth, found himself transmigrated into a new world. In this world, humans practice cultivation in order to gain power and survive against the beasts and demons that plague the lands. Now in the body of a youngster, Matthew uses his inquisitive mind to reconcile with this new reality soon discovering the potential his scientific knowledge holds.

Follow him on his journey to power and immortality, answering old and new questions about the nature of the universe while he strives for unrestrained freedom.   
New Reply