Re: Recommendations

Hello, I read through a ton of novels, and I want MOAR. I was looking for novels set in some kind of fantasy world, with game elements and a good amount of chapters behind it, like 20 or more.

Most things are fine but I'm looking for novels where the main character is on the fringes of society, like he is hated for whatever reason or as is more common and perfectly fine, not human. Not being human might be a kind of priority but it's not essential.  Other than that it can be anything, vrmmo, reincarnation, basically anything as long as it meets above criteria.

Also it bothers me when the mc is a total idiot, like he doesn't use whatever powers he has well or the story just ignores parts of their power for convenience of the plot.

Thank you in advance for your reccomendations and hopefully this will help me and whoever looks at it find some good novels to read.

My story has some fits, "I hate being wed in a fantasy world!" It's about a human teenager who is summoned to a fantasy world and has some problems fitting in with people, because of his antisocial personality. However, this also leads to him avoiding said societies (especially as he counts "being summoned" as "being kidnapped"), so if you're looking for constant friction between the MC and society, this may have not enough. Whenever his also-summoned classmates (or people in general) are involved, there will be, but there is also a lot of time he's in the wilderness, as it makes too much sense.

It's also a harem-story, if you like to avoid those. And like I said, it's about teenagers.

Bigg Wrote: Hello, I read through a ton of novels, and I want MOAR. I was looking for novels set in some kind of fantasy world, with game elements and a good amount of chapters behind it, like 20 or more.

Most things are fine but I'm looking for novels where the main character is on the fringes of society, like he is hated for whatever reason or as is more common and perfectly fine, not human. Not being human might be a kind of priority but it's not essential.  Other than that it can be anything, vrmmo, reincarnation, basically anything as long as it meets above criteria.

Also it bothers me when the mc is a total idiot, like he doesn't use whatever powers he has well or the story just ignores parts of their power for convenience of the plot.

Thank you in advance for your reccomendations and hopefully this will help me and whoever looks at it find some good novels to read.

It takes a little bit of building up the world and the story, but my MC is a half-Demonic beggar who lives on the fringes of a feudal society. Eventually he develops a set of more aggressive powers. It is a multi-pov story. 

Kentusrpg, Thanks for the recommendation, but I prefer ones where the mc is not accepted at all, or is decidedly against society or even downright evil. The mc of your novel isnt really shunned or feared. Other than just not really meeting my tastes it seemed like a pretty good story from what I read.

Also Domi Sotto, I'd like to check that out, but where do I find it, link please? Or at least it's title...

Bigg Wrote: Kentusrpg, Thanks for the recommendation, but I prefer ones where the mc is not accepted at all, or is decidedly against society or even downright evil. The mc of your novel isnt really shunned or feared. Other than just not really meeting my tastes it seemed like a pretty good story from what I read.

Also Domi Sotto, I'd like to check that out, but where do I find it, link please? Or at least it's title...

Yu is in Crimson Qi linked in my sig. He appears first time in Chapter 6, and eventually narrates a lot. You can skip straight to it to see if he is the kind of a character you specifically are interested in reading about. Again, it is a multi POV story, so the other POV are not as much on the fringes as he is.