Re: March Madness 2019 Contest

Greetings lovelies!

It's time for another friendly contest and Neca has decided I'm in charge of explaining things. We have a number of new people joining in, so let's review the rules, conditions, and how to win.

1. Submit a new fiction that's fantasy. We're going for easy criteria this time, so it need only have fantasy elements. A VRMMO set in a fantasy setting, for example, would qualify. A supernatural murder mystery set in modern-day London would also work.  

This can be a short-story or the beginning of a longer work. This can be fan-fiction or original.

2. No explicit sex scenes. Swearing and violence is okay.

3. The contest runs until the end of March. At the end, we'll judge all the stories on three elements: The follower + favorite count, the number of pages, and the RANK. The story with the best two out of three wins.

4. Don't be a jerk. Yes, the admins can see what ratings you give fictions. If you run around handing out low ratings in an attempt to manipulate the contest, you'll be found out. Likewise, please don't spam Discords and forums to beg for followers or ratings.

If you're interested in the contest, please post below with your RR handle and a link to your approved fiction.

If you have any questions or need clarification, please ask below.

Greetings,

Just a quick question:

In regards to the 3 elements of the story that you are going to judge (followers+fav count, # of pages, and ranking), If I submit an ongoing story, will you count the CURRENT data of the story, or are you just going to count the added numbers from the start of the contest until the end of March?

Hey Everyone, I'm A.A.James!
I love reading Motivational, Fantasy, and Manga. I believe that books are one of the most important things that teach you about new things, especially how to shape and develop yourself into a unique individual.

I'm currently a 15-year-old High school Freshman, and man is school so (╯°□°)╯, but I love to write in my spare time anyways!

Apart from loving books, music is something I love, as well. Since a very young age, I have been doing music as a part of my daily life. I can play four different instruments and sing. I also love art, specifically, the ones used to create manga's and animes, maybe one day I'll learn to design my own!

Please take your time to read my book I currently on other platforms, but this is the first time I'm releasing it here enjoy!

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/23313/utopia-the-first-journey-and-the-awakening-volume
New Reply