Re: Ya Know What? Go Ahead And Plug. Show Ya Stories

So as I've been wandering this forum for recommendations, I've noticed a lot of people just wanting their stories to get read by people. So just plug your stories here. At the very least I'll try and read them in my free time. No matter what, or how long, I'll read it and TRY (big emphasis there) to comment on it as well.

I'm usually picky about my genres, but come on. We all want our stories to get read.

Let me see them, I can't wait to read your stories. Any count.

(In case you curious of my preferences though. In order from most important to not)

Romance. Fantasy. Op. Reincarnate. Antihero. Tragedy. Mystery. Smart MC. Strong Mc (phsycially). Action. Uhh...and mas! Maybe rpg world, but it's just ok for me. 

No matter what, ignore mah damn preferences. Got gore? sex? profanity? Throw it at me. I dare you. 

(But everyone else who uses this thread as well, who knows? Maybe you'll also find something you'll like?)

Just one rule:

Put genre first please so I can do a quick search with ctrl f. Thanks a bunch!

Here's mine:

Ok, do not panic, calm down and assess the [email protected]# THAT. This would be a perfectly normal situation where I should panic...even though if I don't know if this qualifies as a NORMAL situation.
Ok, here's what I know (which isn't much)
1. I died and got killed by Truck-kun (anime meme, look it up)
2. I got reincarnated (Yay! Cool, another shot at life...but)
3. In a reverse harem manga I was reading before I died (Awesome, handsome bishounens here I come!....but)
4. BUT AS THE F$%@$#% RIVAL-CHAN!!!!
Before I died the manga I was reading called Cupid Lover: First Shot Ai or just First Shot Ai, finally updated its last few chapters. The story circles around the cute, cupid angel in training Usagi Hana-chan being assigned to pair cool;rebellious Kitsune Daiki. Eventually they fall in love after many obstacles and finally defeat me, the final boss, the anti-cupid who's sole goal is to ruin all relationships for god knows what reason, Amaya Raz(aline)-chan. (Name literally means mysterious night rain).
But Amaya just got booted from both the heavens and the human world and sent into exile in the Split between worlds...but...wait...a character died there..
NO.NO.NO. I don't wanna be exiled and die!!! I mean, uh..redemption right? The other characters got it!! I STILL HAVE TWO MORE CHAPTERS, C'MON GOODIE TWO SHOES USAGI OPEN YOUR DAMN HEART!!!! Two chapters...I still have hope....
No, I gotta take this into my own hands, like hell I'm going to get exiled and die. Go ahead and be lovey dovey on your own I'm going to go and travel the world or something!

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/17457/two5-heart-game/chapter/205288/ch1-reborn-as-who

Hi, it would make my day if you checked out my story! Any feedback on it would be appreciated a bunch too!

Genres: Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Anti-hero (kinda), Strong MC (physically), Slice of Life, Harem, Isekai (kinda), School Life

Synopsis:
Quote:"Starting from today, I'm gonna have a carefree life in the capital."
Is what I'd like to say, but reality is cruel and the bills are even crueler. There are only two certain things in this world, death and taxes, and honestly, I'd rather die now. Ugh. Welp looks like I gotta get a job. And I just got out of prison too.
Hmm, so what's the easiest job with the most freetime I could get that still pays well... ah! I got it I'll become a teacher at the royal academy!

Link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/20027/the-death-gods-daily-troubles

I am posting a fantasy, xianxia, romance, drama story about a very unlucky noblewoman who unwittingly precipitates a civil war, and falls for a half-demonic beggar with self-destructive healing abilities. It is told from multiple POVs & starts with someone else’s (it caused confusion in the past). Link in the sig.

Cheers, and have fun writing :) 

Yes, we want our stories to be read, that's why we're lurking around this forum. Wink

https%3A%2F%2Fkentusauthor.files.wordpress.com...header.png

Categories: Comedy, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, litRPG, Harem (sort of), Isekai/Portal Fiction, a bit of possible Romance

Warning: Teenagers are depicted in this story, acting like teenagers, making suboptimal choices at time, unwilling to compromise at others, and trying their best to grow, working against an entire life of personality-shaping. :D

Double-Warning: Starting with volume 3, alfar are depicted in the story, acting like alfar. Don't ask for details.

Alright....

Title: Dark Lord of Tartarus

Genre: Action, Adventure, Anti-Hero Lead, Fantasy, Magic, Strong Lead, LitRPG, Ruling Class.

Synopsis: 
Xyn Draven Nightfall, a spellcaster that is one of the ungifted people in this world of magic. He was not all powerful, so he can't beat every opponent he may face. But, because of his past experiences, he unlocked a power within him. A power that's unusual, the power of darkness. He exercised and practiced his new found power and was able to easily defeat his enemy in a tournament. As he became even more powerful, he seeks to make things a reality. Thus, he created his own living beings with his magic. To test his creations' abilities and his own, Nightfall led an attack and they unleashed a fraction of their power to the world. Because of his actions, a company of people that claim themselves as protectors of the world, seeks to banish Nightfall from this world. Will they succeed?

Link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/19944/dark-lord-of-tartarus

Sure, why not?

Name: Magikind

Genres: Low-fantasy, soft-scifi, action, dystopian, supernatural, smart mc.

synopsis:
Quote:The third millennia, a time of change and evolution. An era, where people, through countless generations, have evolved strange powers and abilities.

Through several centuries of selective breeding, these beings, known as mages, have become part of the very foundations of society. However, some refused to change or adapt. They believed in purity and refused to interbreed with magikind. Known as the manush, they were a rarity among society.

Now, in the fifth millennia, the manush are thought extinct. With magikind ruling the world, a three-way war grips society. In these uncertain times, a manush called Gin will herald a new era for all Magikind.

A story of how man could realistically evolve while still pushing boundaries.

I've never really plugged my story before, so I will do it just this once. Okay? Goddamn it! I feel dirty already.

Name: Ghoulish Insanity.

Genres/tags:  Comedy. Fantasy. OP. Reincarnated as monster. Gore. Antihero. Light litrpg (stats, tables etc). Female MC. Crazy. Gaming, meme and otaku references galore. Character/fun driven, plot incidental, journey rather than destination. First person present tense narration, unreliable/crazy narrator.

Synopsis:

Adventure, Excitement, a jedi craves not these things, but I do!

I was captured and kept in a basement by Frank, tortured and partially eaten, yet he somehow managed to keep me alive for a whole month. When he finally decided to off me for fresh meat, instead of dying properly I found myself waking up in the body of a rotting corpse on a battlefield with game like elements telling me that I'm an undead ghoul. Oh and there's also the little thing with the gods cursing me as my soul passed from earth to where-ever this place is. But earth gods rock, you know? They blessed me, you know?

Uhm... there's the small detail that I crave the flesh of the living.
Said flesh is really yummy by the way.... It's not weird to eat corpses when you're a corpse yourself, you know? Don't look at me like that! I'm not crazy, okay? Goddamn it!

Actual_Cat Wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if you'll get recommended enough reading material to last you for the year!
Here's mine: fantasy, mystery horror, rather slow burn, monsters & unnatural drama. It's ongoing and current at 112 pages. Link

Haha, ya know what? I don't care. May take me a long time, but I do way too much writing than reading. And I want to read bit too. And get to know this community that I'm in.

I look forward to reading it. Even if it takes me a while to get through em. Ahah.

MagicalDucky Wrote: Hi, it would make my day if you checked out my story! Any feedback on it would be appreciated a bunch too!

Genres: Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Anti-hero (kinda), Strong MC (physically), Slice of Life, Harem, Isekai (kinda), School Life

Synopsis:
Quote:"Starting from today, I'm gonna have a carefree life in the capital."
Is what I'd like to say, but reality is cruel and the bills are even crueler. There are only two certain things in this world, death and taxes, and honestly, I'd rather die now. Ugh. Welp looks like I gotta get a job. And I just got out of prison too.
Hmm, so what's the easiest job with the most freetime I could get that still pays well... ah! I got it I'll become a teacher at the royal academy!

Link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/20027/the-death-gods-daily-troubles

I'll get on it then!

Domi Sotto Wrote: I am posting a fantasy, xianxia, romance, drama story about a very unlucky noblewoman who unwittingly precipitates a civil war, and falls for a half-demonic beggar with self-destructive healing abilities. It is told from multiple POVs & starts with someone else’s (it caused confusion in the past). Link in the sig.

Cheers, and have fun writing :)

That sounds love lovely chaos. Can't wait to read this one.

kentusrpg Wrote: Yes, we want our stories to be read, that's why we're lurking around this forum. Wink

https%3A%2F%2Fkentusauthor.files.wordpress.com...header.png

Categories: Comedy, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, litRPG, Harem (sort of), Isekai/Portal Fiction, a bit of possible Romance

Warning: Teenagers are depicted in this story, acting like teenagers, making suboptimal choices at time, unwilling to compromise at others, and trying their best to grow, working against an entire life of personality-shaping. :D

Double-Warning: Starting with volume 3, alfar are depicted in the story, acting like alfar. Don't ask for details.

Yea, I've seen you around after a bit of causal lurking. So bud ur already on my list haha.