Re: -ninja rolls in-

Yo.

I've mostly been a roleplayer, playing an OC that I've had since 2009. Finally decided to start writing up about his misadventures.

But that didn't work out so well the first time.

So I decided to reboot it and that's why I am here.

xD

-tosses a waffle at the next person- Make a snack and toss it onto the next person.

-Looks at the mysterious waffle that appeared out of the aether.- "What sorcery is this, what high level magic! Such a mysterious thing warrants investigation. This is serious, almost as serious as the people on this forum."

-Picks up the waffle of quintessence and gives it a sniff.- "Well, whoever made it clearly has no cooking skills. Its lumpy, its bumpy and a wee bit too crusty." -Throws the waffle down.- With a huge crash it penetrates the floor and disappears, cracks start to spread everywhere, but not normal ones. No, these cracks are breaking apart matter and time itself!

Then something terrible happens. (Even more terrible than a crack in the space-time continuum.)

My tootsie roll starts to creep forward on the corner of my desk. It knows, it knows my longing and heart felt need to satiate my hunger on its sweet, sweet rollyness. It wants to escape. It wont get away. Oh no, not a chance for my name is not... what is my name? Who cares, my tootsie roll!

-Lunges forward.- The smallest point on the very tippy top of my middle finger brushes past the infernal thing and it disappears forever beyond my reach.

-Sits on knees and stares at the hole.-

"Well played Tootsie, well played."

*I have never actually eaten a tootsie roll.

Pluralize-Everythings Wrote: -Looks at the mysterious waffle that appeared out of the aether.- "What sorcery is this, what high level magic! Such a mysterious thing warrants investigation. This is serious, almost as serious as the people on this forum."

-Picks up the waffle of quintessence and gives it a sniff.- "Well, whoever made it clearly has no cooking skills. Its lumpy, its bumpy and a wee bit too crusty." -Throws the waffle down.- With a huge crash it penetrates the floor and disappears, cracks start to spread everywhere, but not normal ones. No, these cracks are breaking apart matter and time itself!

Then something terrible happens. (Even more terrible than a crack in the space-time continuum.)

My tootsie roll starts to creep forward on the corner of my desk. It knows, it knows my longing and heart felt need to satiate my hunger on its sweet, sweet rollyness. It wants to escape. It wont get away. Oh no, not a chance for my name is not... what is my name? Who cares, my tootsie roll!

-Lunges forward.- The smallest point on the very tippy top of my middle finger brushes past the infernal thing and it disappears forever beyond my reach.

-Sits on knees and stares at the hole.-

"Well played Tootsie, well played."

*I have never actually eaten a tootsie roll.

When will the government finally put a stop to your evil hand