Re: Review swap

l nimbus Wrote:
georgebakerson123 Wrote:
l nimbus Wrote: Alrighty, sign me up. 

I usually don't do swaps, just giving out ones for free, and mine are long, and focus on positivity with a side of criticism. 

If this interests you, check out my satire of the cultivation genre. Currently 160 or so pages published. 

Here.

Cheers, L.

I think I'm interested in one of your in-depth reviews too if you don't mind. I'll have a look at yours after I'm done with zach's
Sure, i'll swap mine for yours.

I'm done with reviewing your own one. Hope you liked it.

Zachary Dugas Wrote:
georgebakerson123 Wrote:
l nimbus Wrote: Alrighty, sign me up. 

I usually don't do swaps, just giving out ones for free, and mine are long, and focus on positivity with a side of criticism. 

If this interests you, check out my satire of the cultivation genre. Currently 160 or so pages published. 

Here.

Cheers, L.

I think I'm interested in one of your in-depth reviews too if you don't mind. I'll have a look at yours after I'm done with zach's

Just finished up your review I hope you like it!

Thanks. Read it and loved your review. Glad you're liking my novel! If you need help or advice with yours, feel free to DM me and I'll be happy to do so.

Re: Review swap

Ivory Scott Wrote:
Zachary Dugas Wrote:
Ivory Scott Wrote: I'm down for a swap! My book is here Mystic Pharaoh God
ok, sounds like a plan it might take me a few days to read and get a good review together
No prob, bob, lets do it!
Sorry it took so long to get to (work was a bitch this last week)but I just finished reading and reviewing your work, I hope you like it and I hope it helps you going forward.  I quite liked it despite not really caring for cultivation novels.  I will keep it favored and will check it out as you update it, keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your review of my work!