Re: i have 3 different idea plot story and don't know which one to write first ,please shared me your views

Hi ,i am new here just starting i wanted to ask  help from about how people will views my story if i write one ,and will my story be interesting or not, and will people read it?please help me cause i wanted to grow and this will be my first step.Thank you.

plot story 1
Night army
Nancy is a just graduate high school girl,her father is a underground leader and he have adopted a son to trained him to become a heir since she was small. Therefore she felt that her father does not love her and in order to get her father acknowledgement ,she have applied for military and will be serve for 2 years and in this two years she must get choosen to enter an elite group this will be the prove for her to get acknowledge by her father.The reason is because her father when he was young he dream to be in the elite group however due to some incident that happen years ago he have to let it go. Therefore Nancy choose this method and bet with her father,in the journey she met a lot of people that will help her on the way,she also discover the main culprit  or the master mind behind the incident that happen years ago that make her father have to used wheelchair  for the rest of his life and the one that effect the old famous elite team to only have three people survived.

tag :Action Adventure,military,

Plot story 2
Red scarlet moon
Soo yuen is a girl she is a member of a secret private intelligent group called "Red Scarlet Moon",this group is famous in the high ranking people circle unless they talk about it most people will not know it, they give serviced like spying ,bodyguard,collecting information ,hacking and a lot more.They are famous for completing the mission perfectly and each individual of the team are smart people and very secretive .And their each individual have their own mission and their are very skillful and powerful .soo yuen new mission is to guard the certain big company daughter and she got choosen is because her age is the same as the daughter .And she will be transfer to the daughter college and guard her secretly because the daughter does not know yet her real identity therefore she still live as a commoner and she does not know her live is in danger from her others sister and brothers. As Soo yuen protect her she get to feel how the other normal teenager live ,cause since she was small she have doing a mission until now and when she was kid it easier to do mission that required to spy on others cause nobody will think of a kid will bring any harm.
in order to protect the daughter she need to become her( the daughter ) neighbor ,however she don't know how to cook and in order to have more flexibility in protecting the daughter , she hire a part timer cook(jin soo) ,supposedly temporary thing become permanent because Jin soo have prepared a home feel meal and she got addicted to it.
But what she does not know is that the cook he hired have attend the same college with her it was only different course  however the general course they still need to attend together. As her secret group colleague  like to visit her house because they like to pampered her, her famous celebrity chef brother visit her,and the stupid lectures that cared too much about his student live,and his judo expert childhood friend  .How does she want to protect the daughter from harm and  at the same time protect her secret life from being exposed. While thinking about it she started to have headache because from her organized life it have become messy due to this new mission.

tag: Action,comedy,school life,romance ,gender bender

plot story 3
Parallel World
Loraine currently is an office worker she had let go of her dream to become a barista since long ago ,and everyday she live a life without any ambitious and passion , on the new year day she have come back home tired and she take a nap on the sofa ,she heard a voice and then she got transported to the parallel world where the apocalypse happen and zombie appear. Lucky she have learn a shooting skill when accompany her uncle (uncle hobby like shooting) and she have keep a gun in her bedroom inside the drawer. Even though she got confuse a little bit of what happen but she does not afraid because she though living a life liked a living dead/doll without passion and follow the rules, and compared with a live you struggle just to survived and break the rule .While saving people ,the later she is more liked it because she can feel that she actually fight to survived .After that when she go out the town ,she met a group of people (1 woman& 3 guys) at the outside of the town and they accept her to join in their team .Together they went for the other town to search for a supplier and survival .In the journey after they have reach the survival gather place she met the others her that live in this parallel world, when their eye met together  they are shock .Then they talk to each other ,after she ask the other her she then know that this is indeed the parallel world and she need to save a doctor that will be the key of saving this parallel world then she can go back to her own world.and she also got to know that her in this parallel world have achieve her dream to become a barista and she also won many competition now have open her own shop and she also have a boyfriend her colleague at her last work place. Loraine now thinking that if she also live with her fullest will she become like this also she don't know. But she know that she need to save the doctor then she can go back home ,now she is more motivated to completed the mission.after that they team together and the others her also help here and knowing that the others her don't know how to used weapon but know how to used staff/lancer have shock her ( must be her uncle in this world like to play with lancer).Together  they save the world .

Tag: apocalypse,romance,action,transported

Thank you,please tell me your views, to make earsier please vote just write which you prefer 1,2 or 3.Thank you very much.Have a nice day.

Re: i have 3 different idea plot story and don't know which one to write first ,please shared me your views

I like the third one because the character feels the most grown up, and more grounded in reality this side of fantasy part. The other two are at a disadvantage because I cannot believe the premises. I am not sure how the office work is any worse than being a barista. I would not mind her unfulfilled dream to be something more unusual. 

Thank you very much for the comment @domi sotto, as to answer the question, for why she take barista as a dream because she got 4 sister and they have promise together and wanted to open a cafe and they all have their position in that coffee shop,and she have been decive to be a barista cause they need someone to actually know how to make coffee. So eldest sister invest money, second eldest become accounting, third sister good at leadership and interior design and new idea, forth sister will be managing the IT stuff as she work in the IT office. And the youngest will be making coffee. 

and they have been work toward that direction since long ago until the one that give the idea sister meet car ancident and die, and all the sister have no motivation and sad, she also has lose her dream cause she actually don't have any reason to continue follow or chase it, and there is no happy sign in it therefore she give up in and work in the office and become stable life.

So I not saying that working in the office is not good or what  just want to said there a story behind her dream and she take serious about it cause they sister all are very close to each other and after the incident the sister are not close as it used to be and always fight, the person that used to stop them from fighting have gone  therefore the relationship not good anymore. Thank you

Wrote: I like the third one because the character feels the most grown up, and more grounded in reality this side of fantasy part. The other two are at a disadvantage because I cannot believe the premises. I am not sure how the office work is any worse than being a barista. I would not mind her unfulfilled dream to be something more unusual.

Thank you very much I will consider making her dream unusual. 
New Reply