Re: Feedback on my cover

Your cover looks good! I like that you went with such a simple colour scheme, it keeps it all together. The large amount of black at the bottom makes it look a bit odd to me, you could have zoomed in more on the figure and put the top left text on his body? Might be personal preference. Nice cover either way!

obran Wrote: I would decrease the kearning between the 'T' and the 'h' in the word 'The' from the sentence Book One of the Song of Heilheim.  Other than that it looks fine.

Hmm, now that you say that I can’t unsee it lol. It’s odd seeing as that is the way the font is spaced naturally but it should be easy enough for me to fix, thanks for the reply!

Wrote: Your cover looks good! I like that you went with such a simple colour scheme, it keeps it all together. The large amount of black at the bottom makes it look a bit odd to me, you could have zoomed in more on the figure and put the top left text on his body? Might be personal preference. Nice cover either way!

Thank you! I’m going to try your suggestions and see how it comes out! And yeah I like simple color schemes they always seem to draw my eye more than covers with chaotic color and design.
New Reply