Re: Devourer of Destiny and it's author just gone?

First of all, apologies if this is in the wrong place, I don't really use these forums much.

I just noticed a bit earlier when refreshing my Bookmarks page that Devourer of Destiny had disappeared from them, and when I tried searching for it I couldn't find anything. Furthermore, when searching in the "Member List" the author of the novel, LowerTierDragon, didn't show up either. Anyone have any clue what could have happened? I loved that novel, and would really like to know what happened to it, and why.

Seems to have vanished. Not just from RRL, but DoD has been removed from WebNovel as well, and his accounts on both forums have been deleted. There is some speculation that he might be getting ready to publish. 

His Patreon page, if he had one, is gone as well. 

The Wiki is still up, but those are a pain to remove. 

I found this as well. Seems to be a few months old. 

There's also this. Dunno why it's still available, as the fiction is deleted. 

Hope this helped. Cheers, L. 

PeoplePerson Wrote: I mean, rrl just said they can't access  the chapters. They could've deleted his account and the same thing would've happend. It just doesn't seem like Lowertierdragon, he posted every day and would give days notice if he wouldn't post. I believe there are extenuating circumstances. I just hope he's okay.

This. There was always a dialogue with the readers about chapters and scheduling. When he(/she?) migrated from webnovel I don't remember there being much of a warning beforehand but the move and the reasons were clearly stated. This is weird and seems uncharacteristic. Lets keep our eyes open. I'm sure an explanation will turn up in the coming days.

Ahriman Wrote:
PeoplePerson Wrote: I mean, rrl just said they can't access  the chapters. They could've deleted his account and the same thing would've happend. It just doesn't seem like Lowertierdragon, he posted every day and would give days notice if he wouldn't post. I believe there are extenuating circumstances. I just hope he's okay.

This. There was always a dialogue with the readers about chapters and scheduling. When he(/she?) migrated from webnovel I don't remember there being much of a warning beforehand but the move and the reasons were clearly stated. This is weird and seems uncharacteristic.

Exactly. The author would have given some heads up if they were gonna publish. Even on webnovel they laid out the exact reasons they were moving as well as the negatives of the contract on that site that caused it. This is WAAAAAY out of character for the author.
Edit: Supposedly someone on Novelupdates spoke to the author and the author said that the deletion was die to toxicity on this site? I dont recall seeing much toxicity on their story but I didnt pay much attention to comments and reviews as I just spent time enjoying the story.
New Reply