Re: I have completed posting every chapter of my novella "Sangreville".

This morning I posted the 14th and final chapter of my novella "Sangreville", here on the Royalroad website.  The entire book is now available for anyone to read and review.

The plot summary states:

"A high school girl reluctantly moves with her desperate mother to a "Vampire Town", where the Living and Undead have agreed to a truce.  Once she's enrolled in her new school, she's told that she can ‘...get away with anything you want.’  The ‘New Girl’ tries to fit in.

“While this novella is a ‘Supernatural/Suspense/Thriller’, it is also a ‘Coming of Age’ tale.  It concerns a "naughty" high school girl, who is doing things which she knows that she shouldn't.  By the end of the story, she has become a responsible young woman, who is forced to deal with responsibilities, which she would prefer to avoid, but is unable to do so.  

The work consists of approximately 25,000 words, divided into 14 chapters, on 95 pages, using Microsoftword formatting. 

Now here’s something I’m wondering about.  I’ve checked the Statistics which say that the so far, the book has received 583 views, and that the number of followers is 3.  What does that mean?  3 people have read all 14 chapters 583 times?  Just what does this website mean by “Followers”?

Re: I have completed posting every chapter of my novella "Sangreville".

Quote:Now here’s something I’m wondering about.  I’ve checked the Statistics which say that the so far, the book has received 583 views, and that the number of followers is 3.  What does that mean?  3 people have read all 14 chapters 583 times?  Just what does this website mean by “Followers”?

In any fiction page, there is an option to 'follow' the story (on the right side) as a way to add it to a bookmark list so you can find that particular fiction later if you wish.

Views are typically how many times everyone has entered a chapter of your fiction. (So if I were to go through the fourteen chapters of your fiction that would be fourteen views... I think... I am not sure if the title page counts.)