[Challenge] Dual Antagonistic Authorship
One author writes the Hero of the story.
The second author writes the antagonist.
- DAA is probably not a new idea, but hard to coordinate over 10 chapters. Unless you are best buds, do not attempt.
- The characters will not die, even until the end, just like any novel.
- Whether good or bad in conflict, the universe is the same and both characters will happen upon each other semi-often.
- Good Character does not have to be 100% brain-dead good.
- Evil Character does not have to be orphan-killer bad.
- Every chapter would require communication for the events and the characters would have to be noticed of things at most a chapter later (unless the character is in a non-news/communication zone)
As you can tell I'm probably reading too much into this but, these are some points that'll have to overcome if its to work. Personally I would love to do it, however, I have enough of my time taken up by just writing and planning to serial light novel series of my own. If a group of people on here do happen or already have done this idea I would like to check it out myself as it would be interesting to see.
This actually reminds me a little of some past forum games of "continue the story" or some sort.