Re: Review Swap

Hey guys,

I'm new here and just starting writing a new story: New Life +

Frankly, this the first time in a long while since I've written much of anything and I greatly welcome any feedback/reviews.

I'm fine with simple reviews, advanced reviews would be cool too. I would be more than willing to review swap. :)

Best Regards,
wslwrites

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my work. Your fiction doesn't seem too long so I'll probably have a review up for you in the next day or two.

My fiction is the Winds of Fate. Link is in the signature—it's pretty long so you don't have to read all of it. The first 3 chapters is fine.

I'll swap reviews with you, here's the link: Aspect of the Beast

I've started writing the story little over a month ago and getting reviews is harder than I initially thought it would be. My story has already reached 120 pages though, so I don't expect you to read everything for the sake of a review swap. Reading enough to give me your overall impression would be appreciated.

I'd be interested in review swaps. I'm not looking for people to read my entire series (unless you get sucked in ^_^ ). I'd be satisfied with reading the first ten to twelve chapters. I'll do the same for both of you. Let me know if you're interested. My series is in my signature.

Just in case it isn't clear. I'd be interested in review swaps with the author of this post and everyone who replied to it. Send me a PM. I'm compiling a list.