Re: Are there any stories where MC gets the gamer ability

TheDefaultGamer Wrote: basically what i'm looking for is one day the MC wakes up or he suddenly sees people with levels above there heads or he can level up and has skills stuff like that but he is the only one who can see it and interact with it

Yeah, pretty much look up anything with the LitRPG tag. That's probably your best bet if you want to find gameified stories like that. I can't think of anything specific to your request (off the top of my head anyway), but at least it's a start.

https://royalroadl.com/fictions/search?tagsAdd=litrpg

I've never actually read anything here on RRl that has the Gamer system, most use DnD or just typical RPG stuff. I mostly read them on ffn: 1 Percy Jackson, 1 Naruto, 2 Harry Potter and 1 RWBY. Would you be interested in reading any of them? You mostly don't need to read/watchthese, they usually work fine standalone.

RWBY - The Games We Play
HP - Harry Potter and the Game
Naruto - Uzumaki Naruto: Dawn of the Gamer

Silangan Wrote: I've never actually read anything here on RRl that has the Gamer system, most use DnD or just typical RPG stuff. I mostly read them on ffn: 1 Percy Jackson, 1 Naruto, 2 Harry Potter and 1 RWBY. Would you be interested in reading any of them? You mostly don't need to read/watchthese, they usually work fine standalone.

RWBY - The Games We Play
HP - Harry Potter and the Game
Naruto - Uzumaki Naruto: Dawn of the Gamer

iv read most of the good ones i found on ffn and i was looking for more off site storys work to 

These guys aren't even giving you what you're asking for lol, here are a few that I've read before.
Greg Veder vs. the World
Oliver's Wishes
Paranoia! ( Fairly low page count and on hiatus since start of June )
Desire ( I enjoyed this one but it's not exactly what you're looking for but I figured I'd throw it out there. )
Breaking Syd
Augmenting Reality
Gamer