Looking for a group to talk about novels and games

Hai, I'm looking for a few people to talk about novels/fictions I'm reading or I've read in the past.
My favourite theme is apocalypse/smart MC, sadly there is almost no novel of that type that hasn't been ruined by the author's sexual urges.  God and Devil World is the sad example of this.

On games, I'm currently into "Delivery from the pain" (Gameplay)
It's a nice survival game from a Chinese developer, it has everything I'm a fan of, a high difficulty, building elements, killing zombies, and a cliché but existent story. More importantly you doesn't need to have a pc with high specs to play this game!

I'm also writing a story here for the first time so I don't have much time to find friends or spend a few hours reading what's happening on RRL forum.

Pleased to meet u all :)

RE: Looking for a group to talk about novels and games

Thanks for answering to my post.
Doomsday wonderland, I never read it after I saw it was a female protagonist.
Just don't know how a female can do good in an apocalypse setting without the "big sister" type of personality.
In an apocalypse, since guns attract zombies, it's better to attack at close range, but I personally can't see how a woman can have a good ending by fighting zombies at melee. (I may be wrong but my personal preference is for male MC)

As for Dominion's end, the zombie story is really good but the BL turn me off. I can't enjoy a story where the romance is about two guys kissing.

If you're looking for people discuss novels and games with, your best bet will probably be RR's Discord server.

5/11/2018 8:53:29 PMNero Wrote: [ -> ]but I personally can't see how a woman can have a good ending by fighting zombies at melee.

Coming from experience, women can be just as capable as men in combat. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to join the military, nor would many assassins have been, historically, women. It comes down to training, technique, and practice, just as with men. That said, men are naturally (physically) stronger than women. Usually, we make up for that in agility and flexibility.

Source: I'm a trained martial artist (with and without weapons.)

That aside, of course, your preferences are your preferences. Some people struggle to relate to MC's of the opposite gender.

5/12/2018 1:12:01 PMLuciferia Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking for people discuss novels and games with, your best bet will probably be RR's Discord server.

5/11/2018 8:53:29 PMNero Wrote: [ -> ]but I personally can't see how a woman can have a good ending by fighting zombies at melee.

Coming from experience, women can be just as capable as men in combat. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to join the military, nor would many assassins have been, historically, women. It comes down to training, technique, and practice, just as with men. That said, men are naturally (physically) stronger than women. Usually, we make up for that in agility and flexibility.

Source: I'm a trained martial artist (with and without weapons.)

That aside, of course, your preferences are your preferences. Some people struggle to relate to MC's of the opposite gender.

It is only my personal view so thanks for your understanding.