Re: Kingdom building theme novels.

This one is also a Kingdom Building:
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/26327/the-overspace-magus-emperor

Sypnosis:
Alex was a normal 18-year-old late teenager or so it supposed to be
It started when he found a white spherical object containing futuristic technology
That thing named itself Vonix to memorial it’s former master species
Follow Alex or now called Wyne von Xendra to uncover the mystery of the world
And explore the vastness of space
“With this technology, no one is worthy of being my enemy…. With technology in my left hand and the Magus power in my right hand… The world is under my mercy… But to have the power you need an endless resource and knowledge?"
But is this power and technology really for him to keep?

CherShootX Wrote: This one is also a Kingdom Building:
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/26327/the-overspace-magus-emperor

Sypnosis:
Alex was a normal 18-year-old late teenager or so it supposed to be
It started when he found a white spherical object containing futuristic technology
That thing named itself Vonix to memorial it’s former master species
Follow Alex or now called Wyne von Xendra to uncover the mystery of the world
And explore the vastness of space
“With this technology, no one is worthy of being my enemy…. With technology in my left hand and the Magus power in my right hand… The world is under my mercy… But to have the power you need an endless resource and knowledge?"
But is this power and technology really for him to keep?
Thanks for the suggestion. I will check this 1 out asap

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27612/mayhap-jak-saga

Both of my novels are about empire building. in Mayhap Jak he and his Wolf Clan slowly grow in size and power to kill an emperor.

In the Thundering Tortoise Trio three friends form their own secret sect, within a sect initially, then later in the outside world. 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27613/the-thundering-tortoise-trio

three young friends try to make their way together, through the dog-eat-dog cultivation world of the jianghu -- and even worse, their teens!.
They have chosen to take the path less travelled, by rising as a single entity -- of three entirely separate individual people -- The Thundering Tortoise Trio!
Along their merry, yet sometimes scary, way, Jian ChengFatty Li Feng and Fairy Fen Ling will forsake their own petty selfishness, their hateful overbearing sect, conventional cultivation wisdom and even the entire righteous path, for the family they have become... And for benefits of course!
After all, everyone loves benefits!
Join these three friends with benefits (*we're not changing the title though...), as they probably overcome every obstacle (* but no promises) to bravely forge their own future!

Both have planner MC's

Man plans and gods laugh!
Cruelly orphaned as a result of a wager between two gods, a forest-born boy must find his own way in the wide world.
To do so he will need to find friends, both animal and human alike.
He'll also need power and learn how to wield it. He's more than willing to fight, but it will take time, and many miracles to achieve his aim of revenging himself on an emperor.
Join Mayhap Jak, along with his odd assortment of animal companions and castoff humans, as they grow into the warriors and witches they will need to become to protect their  precious Wolf Clan.

Mullayo Wrote: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27612/mayhap-jak-saga

Both of my novels are about empire building. in Mayhap Jak he and his Wolf Clan slowly grow in size and power to kill an emperor.

In the Thundering Tortoise Trio three friends form their own secret sect, within a sect initially, then later in the outside world. 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27613/the-thundering-tortoise-trio

three young friends try to make their way together, through the dog-eat-dog cultivation world of the jianghu -- and even worse, their teens!.
They have chosen to take the path less travelled, by rising as a single entity -- of three entirely separate individual people -- The Thundering Tortoise Trio!
Along their merry, yet sometimes scary, way, Jian ChengFatty Li Feng and Fairy Fen Ling will forsake their own petty selfishness, their hateful overbearing sect, conventional cultivation wisdom and even the entire righteous path, for the family they have become... And for benefits of course!
After all, everyone loves benefits!
Join these three friends with benefits (*we're not changing the title though...), as they probably overcome every obstacle (* but no promises) to bravely forge their own future!

Both have planner MC's

Man plans and gods laugh!
Cruelly orphaned as a result of a wager between two gods, a forest-born boy must find his own way in the wide world.
To do so he will need to find friends, both animal and human alike.
He'll also need power and learn how to wield it. He's more than willing to fight, but it will take time, and many miracles to achieve his aim of revenging himself on an emperor.
Join Mayhap Jak, along with his odd assortment of animal companions and castoff humans, as they grow into the warriors and witches they will need to become to protect their  precious Wolf Clan.
Thanks for suggesting I will definitely give it a try.

kingleo8 Wrote: Thanks for suggesting I will definitely give it a try.

No worries, I enjoy the same kind of stories. It's positive! I got enough going nowhere in my real life, don't need to read about it.

Unrivalled Tang Sect tries to build a sect and keeps a group of 7 together. There is a sequel too.
Sovereign of the three realms he is loyal to his sects and strengthens them...

There's one I started where a young six -year old boy starts his own sect using all his family of beast hunters... Called Cultivator's World or World of Cultivation or something like that written by a western amateur I think. 

A story about an explorer that found a wormhole which lead to another Universe full of magic and wonder.
A Science Fantasy and had Kingdom Building later on with slight romance. 

Magical Cosmic

Victor Petard Asterisk was just an explorer, like many others.
Roaming the unknown part of the galaxy and seeking the answer to Humanity's loneliness among the stars.
One day, he chanced upon an unnatural wormhole that brings him to another Universe.
A Universe, full of magic and wonders.
"Hah!! With my advanced technology, who could challenge me?"
"You there, savages! Still using bows and swords? Better go back to farming in the countryside!"
"And you! What's with that backward magic staff? Change with mine instead."
With determination and experience as an explorer, Victor will once more explore the world while discovering the deeper mystery of the Universe.
Follow Victor's journey, as he makes changes across the world and had his name rang throughout the Multiverse.

Mullayo Wrote:
kingleo8 Wrote: Thanks for suggesting I will definitely give it a try.

No worries, I enjoy the same kind of stories. It's positive! I got enough going nowhere in my real life, don't need to read about it.

Unrivalled Tang Sect tries to build a sect and keeps a group of 7 together. There is a sequel too.
Sovereign of the three realms he is loyal to his sects and strengthens them...

There's one I started where a young six -year old boy starts his own sect using all his family of beast hunters... Called Cultivator's World or World of Cultivation or something like that written by a western amateur I think.
Thanks can't get enough of these stories.

I am also looking for kingdom building novels as I tend to read them more compared to other novels so thanks for your post it really helped me find more novels. 

Currently I can suggest some I just started to read although it might not be exact to your requirements.

Hail the king: it’s about a transmigrator into another world with game elements. It also has a lot more fighting and cultivation than kingdom building sadly.

Overgeared: it has an Mc that’s really a hard working Mc that tried hard to work his life out of poverty and help is family. He start gaming and with that he becomes a legend and eventually finds his own empire (within the game). It has a “unique” display of economics as well  

Overlord: now this story is my top pick. I do have some issues with the MC as he’s way to weak (not physical strength but mentally) however the world is really extensively built and beautiful. The character are vibrant and amazing truly in ever sense of the world. It’s a shame that the Mc doesn’t truly start making more assertive decisions and stop trying to prove to his loyal subordinates he knows what he’s doing when he really doesn’t. Funny the first few times but then... we’ll yeah it has a good kingdom building. 

Doomsday pillars: it’s mostly about apocalyptic event that wiped out humanity and the Mc was a big time general sole survivor with going back i
n time trying to change the course of event and give humanity a fighting chance. It’s as you can see very modern kingdom building sole survivors type situations.

Time travellers guide to feudal Japan: it’s as the tittle states, a man thirst for a new life having him sent accidentally back in time to feudal Japan. His wish was to live his life peacefully but well... life’s never easy when you are born a peasant. So it’s mostly about him building his way back up and changing a lot because of his decisions he had to take to ensure his family’s survival. 

Sorry for the short list I’ll have to look at my book marks on other websites to remember all the titles. It’s like this because most of the stories are never finished and you tend to ignore it to read another novel but eventually you forget about the novel again in the first place... 

World Secret System:

It is a new novel. It is still in the toddler stage.

The world has forgotten the most valuable information, and they are going to face the trial of the forgotten world. If they can overcome the trial, humanity will enter an exotic phase. 

The pioneers will start the action while the rest of humanity will join eventually. The world is in chaos.

Join them to gather knowledge and fight their way to the top. Can they thrive in the trial and bring prosperity to humanity?

Regular release. Small Arcs(Expected 15-20 chapters each).

Tags: Adventures, Age Progression, Army Building, Dungeon, Game Elements, Kingdom Building, Multiple Lead, Multiple Races, Large scale Wars, Secrets, Treasures, Village Building, Weak to Strong.

Hey there! I am making a hybrid empire-building novel-Wikipedia story if you want to check out. 20k words so far.

RENAISSANCE  is an alternate history science fiction novel/Wikipedia.

55-year-old American book sales executive and ex silkscreen craftsman Michael Jameston wakes up in the body of Constantine Palaiologos, Despot of Morea, and soon to be the last Byzantine emperor.
James initially wonders whether he is dreaming or delusional, but he quickly accepts his fate and sets out to survive. As a silkscreen printmaker, antique weapons collector, and alternate history geek, he has enough understanding of various devices used before his time but after the fifteenth century to be able to reproduce them by the means available.
Let's explore together the new world that our protagonist will create!