Kingdom building theme novels.

Hey, guys, can you give me some new names on kingdom building.
I would like something like reincarnation, where mc(male lead) decides to build an empire.
The novels I am currently reading:
-Tales of a reincarnated lord
-Realist Hero Kingdom restoration chronicles
-The Man who would be king(Otoko Nara Ikkokuichijou no Aruji o Mezasa Nakya, ne?)
-The red lands
-Atros Imperium
-I am a Guardian in another world
-Release the witch
What I want:
-Male lead
-OP mc
-Strategist
-Fantasy world

RE: Kingdom building theme novels.

Heya,

I can offer you three out of four. My novel Annointed in Blood is about an ancient evil tasked with laying waste to a fantasy world. To do this she (a male mc I can't offer you) builds an empire. The story currently features, an evil mc (who won't have a redemption arc), viking warfare, Mongolian horse lords, tactical marriages, mass murder, strategy, a sadistic demon, blood magic, meddlesome spirits and a merchant who is about to built a mercantile empire. Needless to say the mc is op, although certain limitations have been laid upon her, for now.

Cheers,
-Verus

RE: Kingdom building theme novels.

My own first story here, Velidara Chronicles is still just starting out, but might fit that bill. It's enough like an Isekai story, with differences. It may have bits of nation building, but only much, much later -- the MC is still a high school student on Earth, you know....

Where it mainly differs from your prerequisites are:

• No reincarnation or transfer; the main character from Earth finds a way into another world and back again, in a stable way to go between the two worlds.

• At first I was trying to go "no OP MC" but due to certain factors, he is/will be a little bit "empowered" where citizens have no power at all, if not OP in certain ways.

Other than this, it will fit your prerequisites. The MC is a male, but there are other characters, females included, considered part of the "heroic party from another world" to those in this other world. I've defined that he has a rather pragmatic personality, prefering to think things over, and therefore a somewhat natural strategist. This world, Velidara, is of course a fantasy world, with moderate Medieval kingdoms and all the *&%^*%^*&^% that comes with the jerks in royal leadership positions. Let's just say, certain royals will get what's coming to them....

But the story is still just starting out; I've written about thirty-odd chapters ahead of what I've published so far. But in what's up here, the MC is just now finding a way into that other world, where he will be taking some cautious first steps.

Re: Kingdom building theme novels.

verus Wrote: Heya,

I can offer you three out of four. My novel Annointed in Blood is about an ancient evil tasked with laying waste to a fantasy world. To do this she (a male mc I can't offer you) builds an empire. The story currently features, an evil mc (who won't have a redemption arc), viking warfare, Mongolian horse lords, tactical marriages, mass murder, strategy, a sadistic demon, blood magic, meddlesome spirits and a merchant who is about to built a mercantile empire. Needless to say the mc is op, although certain limitations have been laid upon her, for now.

Cheers,
-Verus

Oh boy! Thanks for the suggestion going to check it soon.

teitoku Wrote: My own first story here, Velidara Chronicles is still just starting out, but might fit that bill. It's enough like an Isekai story, with differences. It may have bits of nation building, but only much, much later -- the MC is still a high school student on Earth, you know....

Where it mainly differs from your prerequisites are:

• No reincarnation or transfer; the main character from Earth finds a way into another world and back again, in a stable way to go between the two worlds.

• At first I was trying to go "no OP MC" but due to certain factors, he is/will be a little bit "empowered" where citizens have no power at all, if not OP in certain ways.

Other than this, it will fit your prerequisites. The MC is a male, but there are other characters, females included, considered part of the "heroic party from another world" to those in this other world. I've defined that he has a rather pragmatic personality, prefering to think things over, and therefore a somewhat natural strategist. This world, Velidara, is of course a fantasy world, with moderate Medieval kingdoms and all the *&%^*%^*&^% that comes with the jerks in royal leadership positions. Let's just say, certain royals will get what's coming to them....

But the story is still just starting out; I've written about thirty-odd chapters ahead of what I've published so far. But in what's up here, the MC is just now finding a way into that other world, where he will be taking some cautious first steps.

I just checked it yesterday and frankly, I didn't understand a thing but on the other hand, your description is making me go and check it again.
Thanks for the suggestion.  

ManeReader Wrote: A fellow fan of kingdom building I see. 

Try: 
Apex Predator (RRL)
Overlord (JP LN)
Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken (JP WN)
Life Reset (ENG)

Finally my novel, New Legends, is heading in that direction. In fact, it'll have all four of your requirements. We're still early days though so keep that in mind: https://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/17422/new-legends-a-new-chapter-in-an-old-book

Thanks, buddy.
I will be checking your novel first though.

Blaviken-kun Wrote: I just came across a novel that might fit what you are searching for; Rise of the lord https://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/19290/rise-of-the-lord . It's a fairly new novel though and don't have that many chapter yet, but it have the same vibe as Tales of reincarnated Lord in my opinion ( the mc is not reincarnated however)

Oh yes, I just found it today. It also gives me same vibes of TORL. Thanks for the suggestion.

The Raven and the Snake is more of a succession battle to date with some future empire building possibilities.  We're hopeful to get there, but we're not there yet.

Kunit's Life Reset: EvP (2nd book of Life Reset, Amazon primarily now, used to be here but only 10% remaining as now KU) has one of the best thought out "kingdom" (ok, it's just a goblin+ tribe to start) building I've seen in a while.

MarkM Wrote: The Raven and the Snake is more of a succession battle to date with some future empire building possibilities.  We're hopeful to get there, but we're not there yet.

Kunit's Life Reset: EvP (2nd book of Life Reset, Amazon primarily now, used to be here but only 10% remaining as now KU) has one of the best thought out "kingdom" (ok, it's just a goblin+ tribe to start) building I've seen in a while.

I will check this one out. Thanks!