RE: free cumissions

4/27/2018 9:20:18 AMkiomaru1 Wrote: [ -> ]me is bored

so i ll draw your cringy  requests with my totally aweasome  art.

the shit i do be like https://kiomaru1.deviantart.com/gallery/ 

post a detailed description of what you want, and i ll see what i can do

PEACE.

How do i put this? idk if i should say colors soo ill just say colors and you can do whatever if you feel like it. Blonde looks about 22. Think of a beautiful young mother who has a dark evil side. In the scene she watches her son unleash his hidden ability, she is watching him while hiding half behind a nearby building. The building is made of concrete just think of any straight wall no need for the building. I want her to have an evil or dark creepy smile on her face, blue eyes hair is down a bit past her shoulders. the hair stop just above her eyes at the front and the rest just goes down. I f you need a referense think of the little blonde loli from the anime GO SICK and just remove how her ear area flows further down then the rest. Now the dress? i do not have a mind for dresses....so do whatever XD just try to make it something that is in the * higher class of nobles* and something that can be worn at home and outside? I was thinking a simple one piece but my fashion sense is horrible so ignore me if you want. Just try to make her creepy is all and mysterious like she is planning or hiding something. that is about it lol

I would like to make a commission. This is for a friend, actually, she tried to draw her character, but likes to have a bit of pimp, if you would like to do it.

Here is her own try.

This is her description:

Quote:"The terms " unremarkable " or " vanishing in the masses " are probably the least applicable to Belle. First, the hair is probably jumping into the eye. Literally, because again and again individual curls of the blond mane that reaches up to her hip and consists of buckles, hair bands, wax or similar attempts to force them into a hairstyle. As various hair-bending materials have already failed, the hair is loosely bound together with a ribbon only behind its back in order to at least curb the spread to the sides. The eyes in which the hair keeps getting lost are of a bright blue colour and sparkle with joy and energy. Under her nudge nose covered with freckles, she has a big mouth that almost always smiles or laughs. Her complexion is very light due to her origin, but has taken on a light tan during her journey.
Belle towers above most women with her height of 1.80m. The slender body is normally proportioned and has the necessary female curves. Even though her muscles aren't overly developed, there's a lot of strength in the blonde, especially in her dainty hands.

Freedom of movement is the first motto of Belle's clothing style. That's why you almost always find them in short, flexible clothes. Secondly, the more colourful the better. This is expressed in bright colours that are not necessarily combined according to the rules of colour theory or eye friendliness. In addition, there is the third point to which the musician attaches importance in her appearance. And these are hamsters. True to these three criteria, she wears a brightly coloured, skin-tight top with a self-painted "GO HAMSTERS" motif, a hotpants held by a belt to which loops and cases for her flutes are attached and which is held in the shape of a hamster by a silver belt buckle. She wears solid bootees made of black leather with a small heel on her feet, which are ideal for dancing. Although Belle was not able to emboss a hamster into the leather, she wears a tattoo of a hamster on his hind paws on her left outer ankle. If she wears her shoes, it looks as if the hamster puts his paws on the edge of her ankle boots and looks out of them. Matching the rest of the hamsters are also their silver earrings in the shape of a small rodent. Only her necklace with a pendant in the shape of a violin clef was spared from this motif.

4/27/2018 3:32:18 PMROOQ Wrote: [ -> ]
4/27/2018 9:20:18 AMkiomaru1 Wrote: [ -> ]me is bored

PEACE.

Nice portfolio! I like your use of colors. Nothing too risqué for me though Wink

I would be in your debt if you are interested in drawing one of these scenes from my book for me. 

Style - more realistic 

I am hoping to use it as my book cover 

The link to my story is in my signature.

Description of Nyx:
He had a strong face, smooth well-proportioned features. His eyes were startlingly blue. He is lean with whipcord muscles. Standing around five foot eleven inches with thick black hair.

Idea one:
Nyx faces off against a room full of demons (no need to draw the demons unless you want), he is radiating power body wreathed in black and white lighting. He is holding a sword out at his side (he is wearing a hoodie and joggers). His expression is one of anger. The power going through him turns his eyes white or black, depending on what you think looks better.

Let me know if these are possible for you! 
Thanks 
ROOQ

there

http://fav.me/dcap5uf

hope you like it

Re: free cumissions

kiomaru1 Wrote: me is bored

PEACE.

slots (2/3)

-wisehelm999 (doing right now)
-kentusrpg
-

Hey man, i wonder did you still do free request, and if you do can i ask you to draw a beautiful asian woman in her 25's with black hair wearing full plated armor(without helmet) sitting on a throne on top of corpses (humans and monsters) with dark atmosphere.
i planned to make another book, and i kind of need the cover for now. anyway if you can i would very much appreciate it thanks.

I love your styling! Especially the way you did the coloring and shading overall for the pic you titled 'curtain girl' and the requested one of the guy facing demons. <3

Is there still a slot available? I'd love it if you could make me one, I'd be using it as the cover for my story World's Gate. (Feel free to give it a curious passing over to judge whether you'd like to make a cover for it or not.)

My idea:

Cast in shadow the silhouette of a young woman (lean muscled; 5'4" in height) stands in front of a tall oval rock with glowing white symbols, arm raised against the bright purple/blue light its emitting as it activates, her clothes and shoulder length hair billowing out around her from the wind it produces. Leaving her surroundings (the edges of the cover) edged in black, as if cast in shadows as well.

>.>

(sneaks in and waits for an appropriate time to shamelessly and selfishly request borderline nudes of a flat lizard gal)

<.<

(cough-y paste) The creature in front was a representative of lizardmen, or to be precise – a distant hybrid subspecies with fairly human traits. (...) She had an oval, human face with yellow eyes, slit-like pupils, flat nose and medium-length dark-green samurai-bun hairstyle, although most of it was messily hanging straight down rather than supplying the bun. Hairs at forehead were evenly cut, and her slightly pointy ears were concealed between two inwardly flicked side bangs. When she talked, two long fangs were revealing under an upper lip. Her skin was covered by scales, excluding face, plank-flat chest, front neck, stomach and inner regions of limbs. Hands and legs also had a human anatomy, but black fingernails were longer, thicker and pointy. Additionally, extraordinary three-toed feet had a reptile origin and were equipped in frightening, sharp talons. She had a lean, chiseled body and a confident, strong posture giving an impression of an amazon who preferred fluid, agile, lethally accurate combat style over brute force. Her balance was further improved by a lizard tail, which after touching a floor had an excess length of about thirty centimeters. Her apparel consisted of a leather armor, which protected all areas down to bare abs, black elastic leggings shorts, pair of geta sandals and grass skirt.  (cough-y paste)

Desert, full nude, sunbathing on a stone, borderline-acceptable bodypart-based censorship, belly down.

Mandatory compliment: You draw tits excellently. Shame it can't be put into a practice here.

I'll pitch in one. 

I'd love it if you drew one of my MCs, in this case, clair. 

Description: Six feet tall, or thereabouts, Dark skin, glossy black hair that's cropped short ( reaches just below her ears in the back ) 
has a decently muscles figure ( someone who spends some time in the gym but doesn't have body builder arms. )

She's wearing a battledress made of grey steel, and is carrying a shield on her back and a short sword strapped to her waist. 
Red eyes, and a defiant expression. Her canines are sharpened into points ( think Vampire ).  
Her amrs are covered in black guantlets. that are bladed.

Thanks.

My story is about a modern man transported into the prehistoric world, trying to lead his tribe to grow bigger.

My MC has simple requirements for been drawn.

Black short hair
1.75 meter tall
Thin lean man
Mostly naked, just a small animal skin around his waist, barely covering much
Some solid abs and well toned muscles

Story link in the signature,

I'll be grateful if you'd take the time out for this.

Thank you for reading this. 
New Reply