Ryan "Quicksave" Romano is an eccentric adventurer with a strange power: he can create a save-point in time and redo his life whenever he dies. Arriving in New Rome, the glitzy capital of sin of a rebuilding Europe, he finds the city torn between mega-corporations, sponsored heroes, superpowered criminals, and true monsters. It's a time of chaos, where potions can grant the power to rule the world and dangers lurk everywhere.
Ryan only sees different routes; and from Hero to Villain, he has to try them all. Only then will he achieve his perfect ending... no matter how many loops it takes.
Cover by Vitaly S. Alexius.
Updates at 23:06 UTC every three days. Book one complete.
Magnus Cromwell—MC to anyone but his little sister—kills for a living. He’s organized, professional, efficient. Like a machine. But when his family’s life is on the line? That’s something else. That calls for the kind of warm-blooded vengeance that scorches earth and summons tungsten rods from space, leaves a whole lot of melted flesh and no one to tell the tale.
This should've been a blue milk run. As by-the-book as it gets. With Nina out safe and the opposition decimated by hypersonic gunfire, MC wondered where they got the guts to even try. Then something hits him. Lays him out cold, and leaves him waking up to a fantasyland with nothing but his armor and a half-written note to guide him. It's a strange place where even stranger predators eye him for their next meal. Where his life’s on a timer, and where the darkest horrors haunt his dreams, painting visions of his death.
There's no right day to fuck with Magnus Cromwell. But the world sure managed to pick the absolute wrongest one.
- MC is stone-cold, strong(OP), and gets even stronger, but he'll still face his fair share of challenges, both internal and external.
- LitRPG-lite. No stats and an unconventional system. Expect abilities and progressions, but there will only ever be a handful of them.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy collide, with a touch of mystery, Lovecraft, and body horror. There may be romance in the future but there will never be more than one love interest if it does happen.
- Professionally painted art scenes!
- Book one/120k words: Done. Book two: serializing. Book three: being written. This series will not be dropped.
Humanity is extinct.
In their wake, they left behind powerful artifacts and wonderous relics, most of which are still yet to be discovered.
Alien life flourishes in the ruins of ancient human cities. Hundreds of distinct species and cultures. But they all worship the "Old Ones" as gods, for who else could have created these impossible devices: ships that can fly, droids that can think, and gates that form bridges between worlds.
One power-hungry Empire has learned to use these gifts to conquer and dominate all other alien cultures. With each passing day, they grind the people of Gaiam deeper under the bootheel of oppression.
But when an old, jaded thief stumbles upon an ancient, living secret... a new revolution may be at hand.
This is the story of The Last Human.
Good old Reality… A Game of Life, Death and Evolution. The oldest pastime in Existence, it entertained its audience for aeons. But what should the Creators do, now that the majority of Players got bored and wandered off to try out more recent games with more features and fewer restrictions?
Time for a reset, to start anew, and regain its old popularity.
What to do with all those mortal NPCs though? It would be quite a shame to just delete every single one of them, would it not?
This is the story of a stray mortal soul that got neither deleted nor recycled...
... but adopted?
I will add additional tags once they become relevant in later chapters.
- 'Reincarnation': this is a 'Continuous Reincarnation' story
- 'GameLit': light litRPG elements; no numbers, levels or experience points, though
- 'Genetically Engineered': in the sense of 'Guided Evolution'
- 'Gender Bender': Life#0 - undisclosed, human | Life#1 - female, non-human | Life#2 male, non-human
Updates every Friday night. (CET)