‘Empathic Individuals Regulation Act 1990’ (Federal)
The purpose of this Act is to control and regulate both empaths and empath behaviour for the protection of the American people, by ensuring that empathic individuals are visible and known to the communities in which they reside and prohibiting the unauthorised copying of powers…
- In this Act:
…“empath” means a person who has the ability to copy, mimic, acquire or absorb one or more abilities from other individuals, irrespective of the manner in which the abilities are copied, mimicked, acquired or absorbed.
…“mark” refers to the indelible imprint required to be displayed by empaths at all times…
Act Applicable Irrespective of Age or Capacity
- Any section of this Act that could be applied to an empath under the age of 18 applies to that empath as if that empath had attained the age of 18.
- Any section of this Act that could be applied to an empath save for that empath temporarily or permanently lacking capacity applies to that empath as if that empath had full capacity at that time…
Empaths to be Marked
Any person designated as an empath or possessing empathic abilities must be affixed with an indelible mark upon their right cheek.
- This marking must be imprinted immediately after empathic abilities are discovered.
- The penalty for an empath remaining unmarked is up to 20 years imprisonment…
Mark to be of Certain Quality
The mark indelibly affixed to an empath must be that of an upper case alphanumeric ‘E’ not less than three (3) inches in length and one and a half (1.5) inches in width.
- The penalty for an empath failing to immediately rectify an insufficient mark is up to 15 years imprisonment.
Mark to be Visible
An empath’s mark is to be readily visible to the unassisted eye at all times.
- An empath’s mark is to remain uncovered and unobstructed and must not be obscured, hidden, disguised or healed under any circumstances.
- The penalty for an empath failing to ensure their mark is clearly visible is up to 20 years imprisonment.
- The penalty for assisting an empath in obscuring, hiding, disguising or healing their mark under any circumstances is up to 10 years imprisonment.
- This section applies irrespective of whether the assistance is provided by a licensed healer…
Empaths to Require Express Consent
- An empath may not under any circumstances copy, mimic, acquire or absorb the ability of another without:
- That individual’s express and informed consent; and
- That individual having capacity to provide consent and being free from undue influence or duress.
- This section applies regardless of whether an empath copies, mimics, acquires or absorbs the powers of others through touch, proximity, or intake of genetic material.
- The penalty for a breach of this section is imprisonment to a term of life.
- The penalty for a second breach of this section is a sentence up to or including death.
Bio: Born and raised in Newcastle, Australia, Ben is a lifelong writer currently studying his Masters in Creative Writing at the University of Technology Sydney. An avid fan of the weird and wonderful, he has wanted to be a writer since he was five years old (before which he wanted to be a dinosaur).