Advertisement
Remove

A note from RsenicDrinker

Chapter 2 is out now. Do rate the novel should you like it.

"What can I spend with the point?", Tinge of excitement can be heard from Eric voice. Soon after a list of items that he can redeem came out. The first thing Eric saw was Blueprint Grade, Tier 0 followed by a series of blueprint list. Next to the Blueprint name was the price ranging from 1 BP to 25 BP followed by description of the blueprint.

"Tier 0? How do I unlock more tier?",asked Eric expectantly.

[ONCE USER SPEND A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POINT THE STORE WILL UPDATED TO THE NEXT TIER, CURRENT POINT TO NEXT LEVEL 0/100. PLEASE WORK HARD TO EARN MORE POINT]

Eric was contemplating on how to use his points. Based on the description of the item, it seems like they were at least several years ahead of anything humanity should ever created with the most advanced thing he see is atleast 20-30 years ahead. Seeing that this is still a Tier 0, he was looking forward for higher tier blueprint.

But Eric still have reservation on how everything works. The very thing he see and experience just tell him that its real but deep inside him hesitation also appear. For him this might be a huge prank orchestrate against him by someone.

"Let me just try it.",mumbled Eric.

So Eric chose the cheapest blueprint there is.Costing only one BP, he received a steel alloy recipe. According to the description, it has a high tensile and shear force resistant rivaling that only to pure titanium of the same size making it suitable for rigid assembly such as buildings or armoring.

Once he accepted the exchange, the blueprint was imprinted directly into his head. The method of manufacturing the steel was ingrained into his head, bead of sweats appeared. While it was not partucularly painful, the method are still causing him some form of discomfort.

Should the manufacturing method are real, the steel will bring Eric billions of dollars of profits and seeing how the watch inseminate the knowledge into him, he have to believe in it. Now his mind come back to the earlier question what exactly is Guardian.

The moment he ask the questions, a string of texts appears

[ GUARDIANS ARE SELECTED TO GUIDE ANDPROTECT THEIR RESPECTIVE CIVILIZATION FROM ANY PERCEIVABLE CRISES.]

A new strings of texts appear to replace it.

[THE METHOD OF HOW A GUARDIAN CHOSE TO PROTECT THEIR CIVILIZATION VARIES FROM ONE TO ANOTHER. SOME ARE OBSERVED TO HAVE TAKEN A TOTALLY MILITARIC METHOD OF DESTROYING ANY SIGN OFI INTELLIGENCE LIFE OTHER THAN THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION AND SOME CHOSE TO COOPERATE WITH OTHER GUARDIANS TO PROTECT THEIR CIVILIZATION. SOME DUE TO THE VALUE THEY BROUGHT TO THE GALAXY ARE PROTECTED BY OTHER CIVILIZATIONS]

Words appearing after one and anothers,

[WARNING. IT IS ADVISEABLE THAT THE NEW GUARDIAN TO KEEP THEIR IDENTITY A SECRET. WARNING. AFTER A CERTAIN LEVEL A GUARDIAN CAN BE CONSIDERED BIOLOGICALLY IMMORTAL AND CAN ONLY BE NEUTRALIZE BY SIMILAR LEVEL OF GUARDIAN.]

The infomation that Eric received about the Guardian tell him the humanity are not alone in this universe and there's plenty of other civilization in this galaxy. The one that he's really wary of was the militaristic Guardian when Earth has barely leaving their own cradle. This has drive him to do something about all of this, thus it make him think about his first main quest. Creating a company of 10 people.

Should he want to survive in this new role, he need quality instead of quatity. Individual of different expertise that will follow him loyally. Loyalty is not a problem for Eric. With large amount of inheritance money he had, he could buy that loyalty.

Next he focus his mindset to lucky draw. It seems like the lucky draw has a 10 percent chance of duds, 85 percent chance of drawing Tier 0 Blueprint and 5 percent chance of drawing Tier 1 tech. According to info panel once he unlocked Tier 1 on the store panel, the lucky draw will immediately reflected and adjusting itself to the next highest tier.

Draw!

The word "STANDY..." were reflected under the lcd screen. A few second later, a new text appear to replaced it.

[CONGRATULATION! YOU RECEIVED A TIER 1 BLUEPRINT, ARC REFINERY]

It seems like for a first draw, Eric was quite lucky. Soon after a huge amount of information flooding itself into Eric's brain. A sharp and acute pain assaulted Eric, beads of sweats appeared on his forehead and his face were visibly pale. Due to huge amount af information flooding in, he was wary that he might forget it but Alter reminded him that any information granted by the watch will not be forgotten no matter what.

Eric calmed himself as he walk toward the kitchen counter and taking a swing of water from the tap. He tried to process the information that he received. Arc Refinery is a refinery system that can process any raw material to ingots or wafers forms depending on materials and settings. Due to it modular setting it is highly advisable to be paired with Arc Assembler to create any component provided the blueprint are unlock or inputted.

From what Eric deduced, this technology can only be achieve atleast 30 to 40 years in the future. Arc Assembler is what a future version of 3d printer are all about.

The energy consumption for a single Arc Refinery is 1.5mwh which is well about anyone could logically consume. He should either get himself a power plant or spending a lot of money for electricity.

For that he need to unlock a new blueprint that can produce electricity. The cheapest that he saw was a wind turbine system costing 15 BP. Seeing how steep the price were and the lack of BP he have, he decided to invest it on other things. The items that he saw on Tier 0 are basic material or component that can be created with current technology. But then while he was scrolling two things grab his attention, a battery cell and a motor. And the description greatly excited him.

 

Advertisement
A note from RsenicDrinker

See you soon. Do put a constructive comment should you see one. The purpose of me writing this are for me to improve my English writing skill as English is my 3rd language. So any criticism or comment thats constructive are greatly welcome.


About the author

RsenicDrinker

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(0)
Log in to comment
Log In