Tale of Family - Book 1 - WIP
- Sexual Content
- Traumatising content
The world is peaceful in 2063. Fusion reactor and Diamon battery had taken care of the energetical problem. Countries were stable. Automation was everywhere. Life wasn't hard anymore, at least not in the United States of Europe. Summer break is about to start and, finally, Zoe will turn 18 and be able to play the game, Binding Fate. A simple video game, a vrmmo, but what swam under its surface wasn't simple. Power, fame and money were but the tip of the iceberg...
Quick F.A.Q. :
- Yuri/female homosexual relation? Yes.
- Yaoi/male homosexual relation? Maybe.
- Explicite Sexual Content? Maybe.
- Full Fledged Tragedy? No. Never, ever ever.
- Body Modification/Body Horror? Yes. (Note: what one personn think is body horro can be acceptable for someone else. If you want to see to what length I can go, read a bit of The Other Labyrinth. However, I won't go as high as quickly in the body mod/horror, so relax.
- Gore? Hell yeah! I love gore! spraying blood and viscera etc...
- Torture? Hurgh... maybe? Idk. Not at the start at the very least.
- Memory loss/erasing? No, or at least not permanently. I basically hate this trope because it's like taking out all the character grow from a character, destroying everything that make them what and who they are. so no.
I aim at writting a story about multiple character revolving around two or three others. I want to have familila dynamic. I don't want to see a character left behind, nor a single character becoming so much more powerful than the rest that he/she would be the only one relevant. My characters will help each others grow and become more powerful together.
Cover : "The Bard" by John Martin, 1817.
- Overall Score
- Style Score
- Story Score
- Grammar Score
- Character Score
- Total Views :
- Average Views :
- Followers :
- Favorites :
- Ratings :
- Pages :