In a world where Marines, Pirates and the Rebel Army clash against each other, one soul was given an extraordinary ability. Which faction would he choose to join? How will it affect the world of One Piece?
Disclaimer - I do not own One Piece nor any of the character in it. This is merely a fan-fiction for my own enjoyment.
I also do not own the image used for the cover.
- Overall Score
- Style Score
- Story Score
- Grammar Score
- Character Score
- Total Views :
- Average Views :
- Followers :
- Favorites :
- Ratings :
- Pages :
Leave a review
- Overall Score
Do not let my 3 1/2 star rating review discourage you from reading this novel. Reading this novel is like a breath of fresh air.
While there are plenty of fanfics and system novels they all seem to follow the same pattern. And while this isnt my favorite system I like how the system itself seems to take a backseet to the premise, unlike alot of other novels where it seems like 75% of each chapter is just system upgrades after system upgrades.
The characters are very likeable and I genuenly enjoy seeing the characters besides the mc getting stronger. Do I need to even mention the upload speed? (3+CHAPTERS A DAY!!!)
With all of the praise I have given this novel its far from perfect. Although it doest have any major flaws that make it unreadable, there are a few things that I atleast feel like need to change.
1-The lack of training/struggle of the mc. It feels like the MC has had no strubbles to reach the point he has acqired. No obvious training. No struggles for progress. It just feels like the character went from a neet to a veteran instantly. I know this is a system novel and the system plays a big part of it. But I feel like there needs to be some struggle. Slight spoiler below.
He went from being weaker to luffy to defeating 100 million belli pirates easily in a instant. That goes to the next point. The bounties.
2-Nonsensicle Bounties. The bounties man. Please fix this. They are to high. Most of the bounties are three times higher than they should be atleast!. There is going to be some spoiler for the anime below.
The bounties of alot of the enemy pirates in the east blue are equal or higher to Crocodile. CROCODILE! The guy thats supposodly one of the strongest people in the east blue. A logia devil fruit user. Leader of Baroque Works. A member of the warlords. And a guy thats is trying to take over a kingdom!!! Come on man. You can do better than this...
3-The short term goal. Its nonexistent. Instead he has this long drawn out goal that will take a long to accomplish. He neads something to work toward in the short term. It could be anything. This point isnt a big deal as the other two but its still something to think about. Feel free to avoid this point or all of my points.(Its your novel after all.) But I still feel like it would be nice to have a feeling of progress instead of the feeling that there will be progress in a 100 chapters. It coulb even be something as needing to buy something from the system and trying to get as many points as possible. Speaking of the system.
4-Im not a fan of the system. This is even less of a big deal than my previous point and this is strongly opinion based. But im not a fan of the lol system. I dont like the timed abilities. I dont like the lack of functions it has. I dont like how hollow the system feels. The only plus I can think of is that atleast your not getting item after item and ability after ability in the matter of chapters from the system. It just feels like its lacking alot. The mission tab is severly underused. (I forgot that it even existed until I started writing this review)
I realy enjoy this novle. Im going to keep reading this novel as long as it stays interesting. I enjoy the premise. This novel is definitly worth a read. (If you like onepiece.)
Please dont get discouraged author. Im sorry if I was too harsh. I just would realy like to see you learn and grow as an author. I realy enjoy this novel. So much so that this novel encouraged me to make my first review on this site. I hope this review didnt suck and that it wasnt too nitpicky.
Keep up the great work author. Thanks for the fast upload speed.
- Overall Score
Not the worst but nothing that good about it.
1. League of Legends system if you are into those kinds of things.
2. Didn't join Luffy and is going on a "different path".
1. Almost all the paragraphs start with Bob and almost all sentences have Bob in them. Not only is the name plain as the author said, but it also gets thrown at you non stop.
2. The MC suddenly became super OP out of nothing, but let's attribute that to the system. What annoyed me is how he also become a master of espionage and information gathering. Supposedly he was a Neet in his previous life that didn't even go to school according to the author, but all of sudden he is teaching everyone how to be perfect spies.
3. The people he "randomly" picked up in East Blue all of sudden can master Haki in a matter of weeks. When it took people years to learn that.
4. Devil Fruits are everywhere. It's clearly stated in the anime/manga that most people don't even believe in them in East Blue yet there are people worth 100 million berri running around with Devil Fruit powers there.
5. Not only do the original characters have plain names, but they also have plain descriptions as well or none at all.
6. The actions that the MC take are very questionable. Like changing his appearance but still uses his signature move. Getting Dalton to join his crew alongside with Kureha and all the doctors from Drum islands, leaving the place with no medical practitioners or a leader.
- Overall Score
All I could say is that this fanfic got me hooked, and read up to chapter 80 and it was good for a one piece fan fic. I also want to thank the author. Well Well played. For me it was good.