- Sexual Content
- Traumatising content
A young druid boy was betrayed by humanity and, after losing all that he held close to his heart, discarded his humanity to reincarnate as a tree. Using the potent magic he'd learned within his grove of druids, he was able to skip through the cycle of samsara, a feat only possible due to his outstanding talent in magic. Unforutately for him, however, the heavens do not like it when humans encroach on their territory.
After being smited, the young boy was once again reborn as a human and forced to walk the road he'd been assigned. Without knowing why, Feng Jiao was born with the determination to resist the heavens. This time, however, he was going to do it as a cultivator who strived for immortality and the atainment of godhood.
DISCLAIMERS (In order of trigger alert I guess.):
1. This story is more Slice of Life than most xiaxias, if you are looking for non-stop action and face slapping, wrong story for you.
2. In addition, MC is trap(ish) while young *maybe later as well. If that's going to make you puke in your mouth because you can't appreciate the fact that it's supposed to be funny, then don't stop reading.
That being said, I appreciate all readers including the ones who just complain on every chapter, love yall.
3. Many of the tags I clicked may not come into effect for some time, or ever, but are something I am considering heavily when it comes to adding to the story.
4. I usually have one to two grammatical errors per upload, minimum. It's not because of my lack of command over the english language, but because my editing program, microsoft word (I know, I know) is equally bad at detecting my grammatical blunders as I am. I patch them as I see them (comments are cool, enjoy the +rep) but sometimes I am a little slow.).
5. I wear many hats and do not always write frequently. I'm sure this will get regular updates during the new story high, but I do not know where it will go from there. This is my first time attempting to write xianxia and I am doing so to practice my writing craft and expand my skillset. Will attempt to update story twice a week (probably a double upload) as well as as I write on my patreon (1 dollar gets you everything ATM, not that I'm selling out [okay maybe i'm a little bit of a sellout, oops,])
- Overall Score
- Style Score
- Story Score
- Grammar Score
- Character Score
- Total Views :
- Average Views :
- Followers :
- Favorites :
- Ratings :
- Pages :
Leave a review
Shallow harem because author want it too.
This is creepy author
When I first saw it was a xanxia story I started to get turned off immediately, generally they bore the hell out of me or are too generic cookie cutter stories.
This one however has a nice uniqueness to it that had kept it interesting for the first 14 chapters that I have read.
The world building keeps up with the pace of the story as you never feel lost. There is enough description to give a sense of what is without becoming a massive info dump.
Can't wait to read more
I like it, i'm not used to seeing this in novels, so it's a breath of fresh air for me, I wish you the best of luck writing this, thanks btw
Up to chap 3 .. as long as you keep same level will def buy when publish
Good story, the author uses an apropiate grammar with only a few mistakes, there are some minor changes compared to the usual xianxia story, I like a lot how the main character does not have revenge as his only objective. I really recommend people reading this one.
Very interesting, very solid writing few grammar problems and an interesting plot.
Can't wait for more!
A story about a guy who was a tree
in the first chapter things seem a bit like a typical I hate all humans story but that gets discarded pretty quickly.
A personal suggestion is that the main character tries to make his own cultivation technique as that would allow him to explore the cultivation system.
I enjoy the writing style and feel the xianxia aspect of the novel is done well. I hope there will be more chapters in the future.
Only 14 chapters in right now but this story is showing a lot of promise and has an intense and promisng future.
Really liking the start. Interesting premise; A druid in a xianxia with Knowledge about Mana and a flaming tree as Spirit. Nothing much to say about the story for now since its just starting, a few deathflags here and there, your Sect on the rise with some forseeable conflicts and your female rival with a mysterious background. Really looking forward how his personality will shape up with his little bird telling all the wrong stuff and beeing the most handsome dude in a sect full of females. Hope its going to be funny and doesnt feature as much Cliches, gonna be hard to not make our a mc a magnet for jellousy and haters...:D Hope his power wont just focus on flora and, like a real druid, he also gets control over fauna and can 'flaming bearslap' all those dudes away who wanna try out anal :D