Beast/Creature Rankings from Lowest to highest.
Demigod Beast./or just Demigod
God Beast./or just God
Mega Beast Set
T.gear Skill Ranking.
Beast Set = Normal Level skills + ultimate
Mega Beast Set = Medium Level Skills + Ultimate/Normal.
Demon Set = Knight Level Skill's + Ultimate/Medium/Normal
King Set = Captain Level Skill's + Ultimate/Knight/Medium/Normal
Catalyst Set = General Level Skill's + Ultimate/Captain/Knight/Medium/Normal
Sacred Set = Mage Level Skill's + Ultimate/General/Captain/Knight/Medium/Normal
Divine Set = Divine Level Skill's + Ultimate/Mage/General/Captain/Knight/Medium/Normal
Celestial Set = Celestial Level Skill's + Ultimate/Divine/Mage/General/Captain/Knight/Medium/Normal
Demigod Set = Destruction Level Skill's + Ultimate/Celestial/Divine/Mage/General/Captain/Knight/Medium/Normal
God Set = Creation Level Skills + Will have all prior skills and be able to create skills as there understanding grows.
Primordial Set = Universal Level Skills + Will have all prior skills and be able to create skills as there understanding grows. but will have an easier time developing god level abilitys.
C Level Planet = Beast/Mega Beast.
B Level Planet = Demon/King Beast.
A Level Planet = Catalyst/Sacred Beasts.
S Level Planet = Divine/Celestial Beasts.
SS Level Planet = Demigod/God Beasts.
Rankings Are Based off of archias system/knowledge
Beast Set Life span = 200
Mega Beast Set Life span = 400
Demon Set Life span = 600
King Set Life span = 800
Catalyst Set Life span = 1000
Sacred Set Life span = 10,000
Divine Set Life span = 30,000
Celestial Set Life span = 50,000
Demigod Set Life span = Immortal Natural Energy reaches a point where it stops the aging process and rejuvinates the body
God Set Life span = Immortal Natural Energy reaches a point where it stops the aging process and rejuvinates the body
Primordial Set Life Span = Immortal
(1) Soul Fragments are formed when a creature becomes powerful enough to manifest its soul after converted to a t.gear it starts off from demon level. a sacred level creature soul is powerful enough to fight back as a t.gear unless its wielder supresses the soul with his own willpower
(2) weapons created from the 100% harmony of t.gears only appear for sacred level sets and higher.
(3) its possible to make a t.gear evolve into a higher tier but this requires 200% harmony a task no one has ever achieved before aswell as requiring the set to absorb other t.gears to sustain it.
(4) due to the many planets bieng discovered there names are usually determined by significant landmarks or by those who discover them such as "shadow chasm" in ch 7's explanation.
(5) Lazuras assumes that on ss ranked planets there are as many god level creatures as an A rank planet would have Sacred level creatures.
(6) Allthough a planets ranking such as B which contains Demon/King level beasts is the accepted ranking that isnt to say a higher level creature such as a catalyst beast may appear but that is very rare. there is also talk that an incredibly rare situation in a planets most abundant natural energy reserves a sacred level beast may appear on a B rank planet.
(More to come)
Think this page requires something let me know or comment ^^